J2 Global Communications — Billing error no refund
We opened an online FAX account for our one fax number in September of 2011. We were assigned a temporary number by My Fax to use until our Fax number could be ported over from PacBell. The first charge was $10. Then when the number was ported MyFax charged us for both our number and the temp number THEY assigned us. We had used a DEBIT card to open the account and did not discover this until April 2015. By then we had overpayed by $420. My Fax offered to refund only $60. No one disputed the overcharge they just refuse to refund our money. Our view is it was their mistake. We never ordered two lines and the second line had never been used. We didn't even receive the unsolicited vacation offers, loans and insurance junk mails our fax line got . We also never received an itemized bill which would have alerted our bookkeeper to the problem. They said we could of requested a monthly bill but we were never offered the opportunity.
More J2 Global Communications Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Global Communication - Phone call scam
- J2 Global Communication/evoice - Charge with fraud account
- J2 Global Communications - eFax credit card fraud
- J2 Global Communications - Stay away from J2!
- J2 *evoice Plus - continued billing for services not requested
- J2 Evoice - Billing for services not purchased
- J2 Global Communications - Bad service
- J2fax - Account canceled but still being charged
- J2 (Onebox.com) - Vague, ridiculous TOS. Poor treatment of customer of 10 yrs
- J2 Global Ireland Ltd. - J2 efax plus services