iTeachinstruct.net conflicting instructions

T

After applying for iTeach, I was sent to Instruct.net. There I did the two surveys, the Summative Assessment, and am waiting on my transcript to be sent over from my university. While waiting, I decided to do the 'Test Passed' sub-section below the 5000 Level Course. Clicking the link takes me to a screen that asks for me to create a TEAL account. I do so. Following this, I cannot take a PACT or any other test as I am not viable to take them.

The instructions on the Applied Course homepage is conflicting. Above the sub-courses check box, it says do NOT create a TEAL account, but then proceeds to provide a link that says I have to. Very frustrating and convoluted.

RESOLVED

They helped me swiftly. I made a mistake posting a complaint out of frustration.

• iTeach's response · Jun 05, 2017

Tanner - we understand the testing process can be confusing and we are always here to help. We have created a blog to help walk you through the process of signing up for a test via the PACT route. http://blog.iteach.net/taking-texas-teacher-certification-exam-prior-to-admission
    Additionally, I show I responded to your email on May 25th with a response that you can simply call TEA and they can open up your testing options. Please see attached.
    Zach Rozell