International Delightfrench vanilla sugar free creamer

T Jul 12, 2019

I purchased this creamer because I am trying to decrease my sugar intake. This particular creamer has a funny aftertaste or should I say it makes my coffee taste weird.

The Best buy date: 25 Sept 2019 / 48-0994 L1 03:01

Code on back of bottle: 0 41271 02275 9

If I had the receipt I probably would have returned it to the store . I would a refund or better yet a coupon to purchase a different flavored creamer that is not sugar free.

I can be reach via email at: [protected]@comcast.net