Integrated Payment Systems — Money Order

I misplaced a Thousand dollar money order, I sent the information to Integrated and received a response that it was not their money order, a supervisor told me to send the information to her, since 2007 I am still waiting for my money. DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR MONEY ORDERS, purchase your money orders at the UNITED STATES POST OFFICE.
I called today and asked for the name and address of the president/CEO of the company, I was tolkd it is their policy not to give out the name for security reasons.