Integrated Payment Systems Complaints & Reviews

Integrated Payment SystemsMoney order returned by the bank

I sold an item on ebay for $1800, the buyer sent me an Integrated Payment Systems money order written on Corus Bank. My bank has returned the check as "refer to maker". I checked online - Corus Bank was closed by FDIC last year! I am still trying to decide if this is a fraud or an honest mistake by the buyer...

• Cr
      Crystal Wilson Jun 09, 2011

I received a so-called grant check from Pro-grant solutions 06/07/2011 from filling out a 2 minute form online in april. The check was in the amount of $986.38 issued by Intergrated Payment Systems an Key Bank National Association. What led me to believe it was a scam is that the person that sent the check wanted 4.01% commission which is $401 sent back to them loaded on a Greendot moneypak card! Buy the card for $4.95 and load $401 and fax them the moneypak Activation number not to mention, the letter they sent me was attached to the check and with the direction and the letter said if i fail to do this within 5 days after I receive the check that it was going to reflect negativity on my credit report and they misspelled a word onthe attached letter which did, nt look so professional! I still have the fake check and it reported! What I don't understand is the government and BBB knows thats there are scam artist out there and when you report it all they con do is give you advice on how to recognize a scam! What are they good for?

Integrated Payment Systems — Money Order

I misplaced a Thousand dollar money order, I sent the information to Integrated and received a response that...

Integrated Payment Systems — Money order refund

I have a $400.00 money order for my car payment floating around somewhere in Denver. I sent a $15.00 money...