InstantDegrees.comCheap piece of paper with a very bad unprofessional looking degree

H

Instantdegrees.com is a totally fake website. Sadly, I came to know the fact that it is a fake Chinese website only after I had paid for the degree. I tried to get the money back soon enough when I noticed that they had not sent any mail confirming the receipt of payment, but there was no reply for that mail either. I kept sending mail after mail and finally got a mail 2 months later with a short line that they had dispatched my degree. When it finally did reach me, I found that it was a cheap piece of paper with a very bad unprofessional looking degree which was simply unusable because the paper was creased up as it was mailed via normal mailing service instead of registered post. The ‘degree’ had even my name misspelled and when I tried to contact them for a replacement, as usual, I got no reply. I even tried to access to website which claims I was registered under a university, but I found no student record by my name either. So, now I am simply stuck with an unusable piece of worthless paper.

More InstantDegrees.com Complaints & Reviews