InstantDegrees.comfalse university address

A Review updated:

Stay away from instantdegrees.com
They sold me a degree ($130.00) from a university in Uk. I'm in the USA.
Nobody could locate the physical location of the actual university.
Now I have a degree that I cannot show off.
Instantdegrees.com will burn you!

• Ki
    Killer Looser Sep 02, 2019

Thanks for the info on website and truly no one can get an accredited diploma legally without going through a formal education. I bought one diploma mill but use it as a novelty just to hang up on a wall. If you want a replica of a diploma with transcript I suggest you google fake diploma . Most of these are made in China using top quality parchment and exact replica of diploma . The prices of these are costly ranging from 800-1200 USD.

Monfon Feb 04, 2018

Monfongo here.
    While on vacation, with time on his hands he started to do some extensive web research.
    After finding out, he said nothing for months.
    When he and I finally sat down and he brought this to my attention he said that he decided to "put me under the microscope " for months and reevaluate my work and make a final decision.
    My knowledge, work ethic, and expertise made me as qualified if not more so than other executive staff that had earned their degree through the traditional methods.
    Some were graduates of well known universities on both the West and East Coast.
    Again, great service, excellent opportunity IF those seeking a degree through this method are qualified and have the experience to at least equal that of their college class room counter parts.
    If you are looking for a "paper mill" degree/diploma to try and position yourself for a raise, promotion, better job, or career advancement without the knowledge you are doing the company and the service provided by this company a disservice.

miles007 Jan 23, 2017

hi, pls i need the degree website that really works, [email protected]

• St
    Stringfellow Sep 19, 2016

Dump the "hatorade" and get over yourself! I received my degree from Canterbury, with the understanding that as an entrepreneur I did not need a degree to get a job.

Here's a heads up: in the USA, if a degree is not REQUIRED (but is only "preferred" in order to eliminate the undesirables (minorities), then these employers might not ask to see the degree in the first place.

I earned my "LEGITIMATE" degree in 1980 and was NEVER asked to produce ANY proof until I pledged Greek in 2001! GO FIGURE! I was actually naive enough to carry a copy of both my degree and my transcript around with me on job interviews, "JUST KNOWING" a future boss would ask to see it. DIDN'T HAPPEN. So, once I established my own business, I discovered Canterbury and have NEVER LOOKED BACK!

In fact, I recommend that women entering the ministry among males who refuse to call them "Reverend" get a doctoral degree at Canterbury, use the transcript with Questia to acquire the requisite learning, then "skip the Reverend and just call me 'Doctor' ".

As one commentator put it (I don't remember the site): "diploma mill degrees" were never called that as long as white males were the only ones who had access to them.

• B1
    B13 Feb 02, 2016

instantdegrees.com and their diploma holders ARE CRIMINALS

The city manager of a Florida municipality was fired in 2007 and later charged with the criminal offense of making false claims after it was discovered that his claimed PhD and master's degrees were from Canterbury University, which was described as "a 'diploma mill' rather than a legitimate school of higher learning."[8] The criminal case was dismissed in 2009. Reasons for dismissal included a finding that the city manager had not falsely claimed to hold an academic degree, as alleged, because he did hold a degree from Canterbury University, as well as a concern that the prosecution had failed to provide essential details regarding the alleged offense.[9][10] The manager, Jerry Tramel, issued a statement saying that he had been "exonerated, " but an assistant state attorney told news media that this interpretation was "overblown."[10]

In February 2013, a Lancaster, Pennsylvania woman was sentenced to seven years' probation for two felony counts of fraud that involved using a phony diploma from Canterbury University to get counseling jobs. [11]

Comments

• Wh
    why-me1 Dec 22, 2015

instantdegrees.com is a scam, fake, forgery, forged certification, forged degrees, in it's exact definition.
    charter.university is a scam, fake, forgery, forged certification, forged degrees,

They took the money and absolutely refused to give back anything.. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRAP!

• Wh
    why-me1 Dec 21, 2015

Beyond fake and can easily be spotted by a kid! "carter.university" please!!

don't waste your time and money and save yourself the embarrassment.

• Im
    Imran115 Dec 14, 2015

I work with sprint doing Radio frequency engineering (drive testing) with out a degree but I agree with going to college/ earning a degree to move forward in life. I need to obtain a degree till I finish my college to stay working in my field(I work on contract base). I have no problem with interviews or work on job because I already have expirenc in that rf field so all I want to know is this degree from an actual aproved Institute I don't care if this institute is in amazon jungle longest the tribel chief aprove them as an institute, it will be good enough for me to do my thing till I complete my college. Do they have a institute ragister atleast?

• Ni
    Nia Morris Dec 13, 2015

Instant Degrees.Com is NOT worth the money and should be shut down in the United States. They are selling the most expensive piece of paper that you will ever buy. It's total junk. The degrees DO NOT come from actual schools - it's just some bogus website created to look legit and legal. The people are predators in the worst way. They over promise and under delivery.

• To
    Tom499 Jan 14, 2015

John Cena John Oct 29, 2014

instant degree just sent me a doctoral degree from Canterbury university. I have confirmed that it is A FAKE DEGREE AND UNIVERSITY. I will advise everybody to desist henceforth, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEE

John Cena John Oct 29, 2014

I just received my doctoral degree from Instant Degree doc com. It is a Doctoral Degree from Canterbury University UK. When I conducted my search, it was discovered that this University if FAKE. Instant degree is located in Portugal and their forwarding mail is in the UK. I will advise any serious minded person to desist from instant degree. They will burn and destroy you. Imagine the brain wash and legal treat of $100, 000 only to discover that the certificate am holding is fake, no University website, no academic affiliation to the UK government, no registration, no recognition whatsoever. Instant degree is a criminal organisation people should watch out for. Thank God I have a legally issued PhD from Australian University. I will keep it like a photograph in my house. Thanks, John Cena (not real name to avoid been sued by greedy people)

• Mu
    musinguzi gerald Oct 13, 2014

i agree they ar good, itherefore need one

bowlingball Jul 31, 2014

I used to be one of those who thought education and college was essential and I sought education throughout my life. At 18, a college professor told me it's not where I went to college but what I did wherever I went. I eventually learned that the objective was to LEARN and if you have a love for learning it's easier. I have two degrees, both obtained from military service. I have a love for learning and learning can be obtained from anywhere, accredited or not accredited. All my kids are graduated from or doing well in college after attending home schooling (unaccredited) and are far more advanced than those who attended the accredited public schools based on the standardized testing. Now, 40 years later, I understand that learning can be had anywhere and that should be recognized and credit given as appropriate on a case by case basis. Should a person be given credit for just buying a degree without the proper and true credentials? NOOOOOOOO, but learning, knowledge, experience and acquired skills are valid regardless of accreditation/not accredited. My advise as a long tome business owner now is to LEARN ON and pursue your passion.

Monfongo Jun 10, 2014

This service is as good as YOU are.
    If you truly know the subject matter, then the degree WILL open doors.
    It worked for me.
    I have extensive sales experience and have worked independently in sports and entertainment on/off for years.
    When I decided to seek work in those industries I received no response to my resume even though I knew that my experience was way above people working in those industries as PR specialists.
    I purchased the degree and then did my own, at home schooling in the subject to add to my experience.
    I resubmitted my resumes to companies that had never responded, and in two months I was offered a job with a sports and entertainment promotion company, which I accepted.
    About a year later the CEO found out about my "degree".
    Guess what? It was not detrimental.
    My knowledge and experience was up to grade and he accepted my answer that I needed this "degree" to have a chance to prove myself.
    I am now making six figures at this CAREER.
    So, to all U "haters", if you are well educated in the subject and get the degree from this OUTSTANDING service, you just might have the same opportunity I was given.

• Ra
    RayaQb Feb 04, 2017

@Monfongo How did he find out? You cant leave hanging with out details lol Everyone may not be as lucky as you.

• Je
    jeffie77 Dec 30, 2013

ooohhh! looka like overseas boy is a little bitter because he lives somewhere inferior to begin with. Or maybe just small mans complex.? You don't need a degree from a certain institution! Its the real world application of what you learned that will make you successful...not the stupid experience! Lazy fat ### americans...sounds to me more like jealous, small weiner, loser! get a life!

chevboy78 Dec 12, 2013

Oh yeah, a Military record is worth so much! Oh wait, no it's not! Military, just means you think everyone owes you something because your a "Iraq war vet" even though all you did was enlist during war time and have everything given to you by taxpayers for free. Prior Military are the true lazy ###s who never earn anything. I enlisted as a infantryman as soon as we went into Iraq, got deployed, spent my time ridding around with guys who think they're badass just because they wear camo, came home after not ever seeing action and I'm thanked all the time for being a war vet. Oh, did I mention that I also was made a sergeant while I was deployed? Yeah it's that ###ing easy! I would never hire ex Military because they think they're owed the job, even though they don't know their ### from their ###!

• Mr
    mrzar21 Aug 07, 2013

anyone here that support instantdegrees.com :D is Kit Anderson himself ... the webmaster who is always online trying to find any kind of subject posted so he can defend his fake scam website and degree lolllllll i got u Anderson :D STAY AWAY from instantdegrees.com, u will only get your money back after u dispute it, no degrees, nothing.

• Mr
    mrzar21 Aug 07, 2013

simply call your credit card company, dispute the charge u stupid !!!
    tell them u are a victim of scam, send them a compy of that degree, they will refund ur transaction and Kit Anderson will email you crying: why why why ?
    lol

• Si
    sibanda Jul 21, 2013

You had no choice!!! education is fast becoming a preserve of the rich. you bettertry your chances in ife, you did notvlose anything for $130, either way you would end up with no degree of and no $130; could spend it on pizza you anyway!!! i dont see your loss, they did not waste you time either, only 15days delivery period~~~~ please let us learn to be gratetfull, the pleasure you had when you recieved your degree is worth more than $130.00.
    The most imoprtant thing thmgs is thta if someone sells you a dummy and tells straight in your face thta it is a dummy, thye are not scamming you!!! It doens not matter when they later tell the dummy works like an genuien thing, a dummy is a dummy and wil be a dummy. buy it knowingly and stop whining therefater!!! Sibanda

• Li
    lilavela Jun 12, 2013

Don't be jerk if your knowledge small just like amoeba and your brain like prehistoric primitive animal brain(To all people who didn't provide informational sources and blame people as idiot even they didn't even know what they meant to)... Yes, depends on what and where you want to go, in real or physical university if you take math and business then you can't work as medical laboratory specialist, you have to choose a job and where the university recognized and accredited, for example if you live in Malaysia and be Malaysian Citizen and you went to U.S to study in business field in University of XYZ don't be shocked if you can't get a job if you back to Malaysia even University of XYZ legit, accredited just like Havard University and well-known worldwide.
    This is because the government didn't verify and not recognized to government, recognization in Higher Malaysia Education mean the ministry panel and quality panel inspect the university and make sure the guideline meet what the government want, basic standard rules and a few others and this is about politics and influence the same student(you) went to Australia and can get some good jobs using the same degree...

BUT...I saw different things in U.S... Yes, U.S is cruel and some can't survive and they have been brainwashed for a long time into some hype and make sure they can live, see and walk but like living in golden cell, hype big pharma increase and medical bill ridiculous, hunting you to your tombstone...

"There is the truth lay in lies but not necessarily the truth will always be the truth, they have mixed it into 2 elements and both that elements does have both...IF you live longer you know what I mean..."

In the world, even physical university education smoking and drive you live in debt after debts, they scammed the student and make student as continuous income stream, other individual like this list of folks, the government, small company, private company, doctor, lawyer, audit and others make sure the student invest as much as they can and give them money...If you think online degree just a scam, then physical degree also just a scam...What they teach you in University, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy.buy more, buy even more, buy most, buy all service even a crap one. Knowledge and University other things...University life like rushing and reckless and you have to do as fast as you can and as good as you can and you don't have time for some other things... I call University as Mindwarping and Brainwashing Institute, induce you to the path of the authority want and other things want.. You will learn skill when you stumbled upon something and problem but University just provide proof on piece of paper.

In U.S, if the company refuse to give you a job, then you can find other ton more company and make sure you know a bit what the field you know most and you loved most and not all company will reject you...AND no strict accreditation like in Malaysia ...
    Even if you apply with physical university degree, not all company accept you and they don't pay your salary with a high price and can cover your student loan.

Be the freelancer and get your own experience and get a job with company can hire you... $130 not a big deal if you want some replicas to boost your self-esteem, if other people jeered at you because of this, that is about mentality and online degree not bad. Then, if other people or company find you as worthy this is your chance... Don't like fast degree ? or don't want to test it scam or not, then get long-distance learning from reputable university and just like real physical college.

This degree legit but for some purpose and not legit for others even if you obtain degree from Sudan, some company skeptical to pay you and work with them.

• Wi
    wishuhadmyname May 12, 2013

Just for the record, instantdegrees.com IS NOT FAKE DEGREE'S. They are real actual, verifiable, accredited degrees. From real accredited colleges. There is very few complaints about them online, and I can almost guarantee that they are actually posted by their competitors, because they are the cheapest! I have one, I use it, it has been verified by my employment, I live in the USA. NO problems, so 1. They are NOT fake. 2. they are REAL. and 3. research stuff b4 you respond about lies!

• Zm
    zmarash Apr 22, 2013

That's what happen when you do a short cut on education, you are cheating on your self, you know when is too good to be true, is not real!!!

It kills me there are people with Mill degrees and have great jobs, and here I am I been in school since 2004 and over $40K in debt and cant find job,

• Da
    dakleyer Mar 19, 2013

Real communication of a real shop with instantdegrees.com

ME WHIT THE CONTACT IN INSTANTDEGREES.COM:
    Hi,
    It already arrived,

Please, what´sthe supposed web page of Canterbury University? I do not care or I canaccept accreditationn situation but I at least need avalid web pagee, it must be complete, with a list of online studies including the one I have in the diploma (International Studies, doctorate) so I could show anybody that reallyis possiblee to enroll inthat supposed trainingg.

Anyway, the quality of the diplomais awfull, common paper, bad quality of the holographic seal, no names onthe signatures.

Anybody I would show the diploma would tell me even from 5-6 yardsthat obviouslyy is a false one. In this state of the situation, your service is not valid forany purposee.

Please, I´m open to see how we can arrange the situation,

Thanks in advance,

RESPONSE:

Hi,

Please, PLEASE ... do not ... DO NOT criticise the quality of the degree diploma you have received.

With respect, the very fact that you have done so is proof positive that you do not know what you are talking about!

It is not my intention to be disrespectful, but only a person who knows nothing about genuine university degree diplomas could write sucha statement.

The degree you have not only MEETS but also EXCEEDS current academic NORMS in earned diploma quality.

FURTHER, it meets every criteria listed in the FAQ and TOS which you declared under pain of perjury that you had read, understood and agreed to when you applied.

http://www.instantdegrees.com/faq.html#Will the institution have a website?

Will the institution have a website?
    Yes of course. All the schools we represent have an online presence which can range from a simple Alumni Association website to an Online Study Portal, depending on the degree of importance the individual institution places upon a web presence to deliver its Distance Program content.
    Distance Programs are not restricted to a web presence as a delivery means and utilize a range of media which includes correspondence by regular mail, email, text, phone, FAX, DVD, video conferencing and Portfolio Assessment.
    In general the institutions have low internet profiles and their web presences are commensurate with the principle that they do not offer their programs direct to the public.

MY RESPONSE:

I god valid (with real studies and exam) CISA, CISM and ISO 9001 valid diplomas and had nothing to do with it (paper, quality of seals, had no signatures without names on it..)

But anyway, forget about the diploma...

What about the web page of Canterbury University and the link to international business studies on it?

Thanks,

Bob Sampson Dec 31, 2012

There is alot of people who appear to be bitter over spending thousands of dollars for a degree to hang on the wall but still have a low paying job. It is also important to note that degrees from other countries are not illegal just not recognized as accredited. It is clear that being "Accredited" is voluntary in accordance with laws set forth in the development of higher education. However, if someone with 27 years of experience would like a degree confirming all that hard work and time versus sitting in class for years only to learn nothing and remain "GREEN" when they graduate...so be it but not for those who have spent their life building experience from real life.

If you are not using your degree to lie or cheat your way into a job that clearly says a "accredited" degree is required then who are you harming? No One since again being accredited is voluntary. Is it a Diploma Mill so some...Yes, is it validation for 27 years of hard work and dedication to your craft for someone who has been working hard to all those years to actually get some credit for their work...then NO...it is as legal as your Birth Certificate to that person.

Bob Sampson Dec 31, 2012

Interesting enough I have one of those "FAKE" degrees and I did not need it to obtain my job where I make "SIX" figures. However, I did open a side business working for myself and guess what? I hired myself and accepted my "FAKE" degree. So i clearly did a background check on myself and I was clean.

• Mp
    Mpde chill Dec 24, 2012

I have used instantdegree.com to get my curretly job. I will only advise that you should have an idea for what you are choosing. Not to select a degree in law while you got no clue with law. Choose the area that you al ready have some knowledhe with it.. Remeber instantdegree.com are awarded by really online college that really existing.

• Ji
    Jim898877 Jul 27, 2012

Any "degree" through instantdegree.com or any other site that takes your money sends you the "credentials" in a few days is not legitimate and in many areas is illegal to use. There have been many people prosecuted for attempting to use degrees from these instant sites to advance in their employment. It is considered fraud. Don't be scammed by these people. None of those so called universities through instantdegree.com are legitimately accredited. The old saying goes "if it's too good to be true it probably is".

Motivated1 Jun 15, 2012

I don't have angry words, or insults, but I would like to point out two things. First, I read a couple people saying this, but it can't be emphasized enough, lots of people can't afford college. Loans are impossible to get if you had the type of irresponsible parents who ruin your credit before you are even a teen. I hate to sound patronising, but some of you seem to think everyone has a good healthy upbringing. Top that off with a f*** up family meaning it's hard to get great grades regardless of intelligence if you're having to watch siblings who your drugged and drunk parents are neglect, and generally taking care of what should be their responsibilities, so no scholarships. Messed up family doesn't always mean dirt poor though, so you may not get all the "helpful" programs out there either. So please don't assume everyone had your wonderful life growing up. Secondly, up until the late eighties and early nineties you could start at the bottom, without a degree, and work your way to a higher point, experience making up for, and honestly, serving you better than a piece of paper. Obviously a medical doctor, or engineer is a job that actually calls for the class learning as well, but don't say being a cubicle rat or middle to upper management does. Major company CEOs have been caught lying about experience, so why can't someone who isn't actually RUNNING EVERYTHING do something like that? Incompetence will get you fired if you can't do it, and competence will keep things as they are. Think of the people you've worked with who have degrees and you can tell they learned NOTHING from school.

MichaelAbramovic Nov 17, 2011

Hey man i was looking into this. I was wondering if the degree ended up working out for you later on? Does it say Bachelors degree? And does it look legit? Help!

• Cy
    cybergraverdigger Oct 25, 2011

I UNDERSTAND ALL OF YOU PEOPLE CRYING AND GOING AT EACH OTHERS THROATS. ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN THIS GAME. MY ADVICE IS TO BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS. KNOW YOUR STUFF AND DO LOTS OF RESEARCH. BEFORE SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. PLEASE DON'T BE SO NAIVE, DO YOU REALLY KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCREDITATION ?. THE US DEPT OF EDUCATION IS NO JOKE. Warnings: " instantdegrees.com is 50% legit based on 2 areas. ( and i know some Top Secret infos that none of you talk about ).

#1- Instant Degrees - Legit for the Self-employed established individuals for ( office decorations, business cards...etc).

#2- Instant Degrees - Legit for the Special individual who KNOWS his Working Life-experience Enough to play the part as Convincing employee or as potential Applicant for an Interview.
    and the 50%? The Truth. Send me a message at youtube.com/cybergravedigger The Truth is safer !!. cheers.

Comments

• Do
    Dogcom Sep 15, 2011

BGibbons, sure you did spend 27year in security & private investigation field. But damn you are the criminal once they find out your degree are fake lol.

• Bg
    BGibbons Sep 01, 2011

As someone who has spent 27 years in the security & private investigation field, I simply did not have the time to go to university for four years and listen to some professor telling me what I already knew. I run a growing agency and know more than enough about criminals and what makes them tick. So why not go to instant Degrees to get my bachelor of science in Criminology? I don't need it to find another job, but it does just put the "icing on the cake" regarding my career choice!

• Bi
    bigwilly200808 May 30, 2011

BWAHAHAHA damn [censored] bags!!! Regardless of what you actually gain from the college experience, it is needed to get ahead in life. I have a HARD time believing that the dumb @ss who 'owns his own business' has no true wealth or success. Bottom line, 98% of the time, without a degree you are worthless to these corporations. Better hope that the false degree people will give you recommendation when employers follow-up on your 'degree'. Lazy ### fat ### americans...

• Ra
    RayaQb Feb 04, 2017

@bigwilly200808 Lazy fat Americans lol you spund like an uneducated fool. Being lazy has nothing to do with it, money does. Not everyone can afford to go to school, if you dont have the money its hard.

I always say I was born at the wrong time, I have 19 years in my field. I get passed over for someone with a degree that knows nothing of what I do. My career path does not have a degree nor college courses. So how do I get picked over when I have hands on?

Honestly I want someone with hands on and im not just saying that because I donthave a degree. College does not mean your smarter than me, it means you had $50, 000 to pay for a piece of paper.

I started entry level and worked my way up. It kills me when I interview for jobs that states degree or on the job training. I always reach the top two then get passed over for the person with the degree.

A piece of paper doesn't make you better or smarter. I worked just as hard and deserve the job just as much as the person with the degree.

Gone the days of starting out sweeping the floor to being top level.

• Ta
    tampaguy37 May 30, 2011

If anyone on here has had a success with one of these please let me know at [email protected] Thanks in advance!

• Be
    Beauteefullaydee May 27, 2011

I'd like to know as well please send me info, my job is requiring a degree [email protected] Thank you in advance.

• Su
    SubPR Jan 22, 2011

Hi maricon & other guys, maybe can help me too. can send me the website? I need it urgently since the institution im applying to is requiring me to have a degree. maybe can email me the details at [email protected]

• Ls
    LS460DRVR07 Jan 20, 2011

Please let me know where you got it I'm also interested. [email protected]

mika-4ever Dec 05, 2010

please anyone send me did u get ur degree. i really need it [email protected] Thanks a billion

• Te
    Tennisace Nov 17, 2010

Maricon and others who bought their degrees, please let me know where you found yours cause I am interested as [email protected]