InfurnSuprised by Infurn

I ordered my lounge chair from Infurn initially I was worried I was not getting a response on my emails and thought my money has gone for a toss but they explained to me that due to the new management they had issues with their communication and I've finally got my order and within time I am very pleased with it and would also order more from them!!

• Oa
    oasis77 Jan 15, 2013

Order AU-155214

• Oa
    oasis77 Jan 15, 2013

I almost had the same situation. A delay of 10 days during the delivery..and Infurn Customer Service give the same reason.
    which proves to me that they are not scammers!

• Le
    Letty Marcia Feb 05, 2013

I also had no Problems buying from Infurn last Friday i got my second order a Arne Jacobsen Eggchair in.
    I am quite happy about the Quality.
    I never had any delays in shipment or otherwise problems with the company.
    I am recomending Infurn to my Friends.

Regards Letty

• Mo
    Moonsa Mar 04, 2013

I love Infurn, I did order several times from them. twice a beanbag and two Egg chairs.
    All went fine I am a satisfied customer. And i will buy more stuff there.

• Ti
    Tina NN Mar 22, 2013

I like Infurn i never had any bigger problem with them.
    Once i got a delivery of chairs in the wrong color, then i talked to customer support and i send them back and got the other ones.
    No complications. Good customer service.
    Recommendable

• He
    hentaklo Mar 23, 2013

In my multiple experiences with the company Infurn
    I never had a problem. Even if they need some time for the delivery they always delivered the items in the time that was stated on the homepage. Quality is always very good. I always got what i wanted.

• Mo
    Monser Apr 01, 2013

Once I had a problem with a Infurn delivery and returned it.
    They were not complicated at all and wired me the money without hassle.

I made later a other order and that went fine.

• Le
    Lesly54 Apr 08, 2013

I am also a multiple customer from Infurn and I am quite satisfied with their service. The delivery times are not fast but that is clearly stated so should not be something people should complain about. Quality is outstanding and the prices are good.

• Ce
    Cerlico Apr 24, 2013

Infurn is in my opinion a bit slow but they sell amazing furniture to really good prices. So specially when they have off 30% like now. It makes sense to wait a bit to get the goods deliverd.

• Do
    Dorian Dagelon May 02, 2013

I can agree with the slow part.
    It takes [censored] long to get something there but i did made great savings compared to other places.
    If it was worth the while? probably and if I would have read better(and did not expect the stuff fast) I think it would not have boderd me so much

Jane Wittecker May 13, 2013

I had a change of the delivery date. And was quite pissed at first. But then when the furniture came all looked good.
    Problems that cause delay can happen and with the furniture i am satisfied so overall that experience was fine

• Dv
    dvsdoug Jul 15, 2013

We ordered 3 chairs in Sept 2012. The planned delivery date was 1st week of Jan 2013. We were informed that the quality of the chairs was poor, so the order was regenerated with a new delivery date at the beginning of March 2013. After that date delivery date past I called and was told the order was some how dropped from their system. So we decided to get our money back. We were then promised a refund date of May the 6th 2013. That in it self is really strange, 2 months for a refund, while it was their mistake. Today July 16th 2013, still no refund after we were given still more promises. I'm telling everyone I can to stay away from infurn.com

• Po
    Polina87 Nov 08, 2013

Hello dvsdoug, Have you recieved a refund finally? I have the same Problem, and thez do not reply, I do not know what to do.

• Cr
    Cris Tina Jan 24, 2014

On 04/09/2013 I ordered a side table and a desk lamp for gbp246.56 (Order No. AU-353117) for a show house I was refurbishing. Unlike other online trading companies, you are not able to see the delivery date until you have confirmed your payment. At the time of my order, Infurn website was promoting a next-day delivery if you placed your order within a certain hour of the day. Which I did, this was perfect, as I needed the pieces by mid-September. This was the reason I ordered from Infurn. However, when I got confirmation of my order and my delivery date confirmed possibly at mid-January 2014, I wrote to Infurn immediately, asking to please cancel my order as I could not wait that long for the delivery. Infurn has an automatic reply system assuring you that one of their team will get in contact shortly. So, in order to avoid further delays, I contacted my bank asking whether they could block this payment. The bank said they could not proceed, as my payment was made by credit card. But they could see that the transaction had not gone through and gave me some banking info and details to communicate to Infurn, so they could confirm to my bank the cancellation of the payment. I sent this info to Infurn immediately and received another automatic reply. On 06/09/2013 my credit card was debited for the amount of the order. On 11/09/2013 Laurie-Ann from Infurn emailed me saying that their terms and conditions state that delivery time is between 10 and 18 weeks (Thank you very much! By then I knew that already! But WHY not telling before confirming the order and WHY advertise a next-day delivery for order submitted by a certain hour???) and asking if I wanted to proceed with the order cancellation. I confirmed the cancellation of the order on 12/09/13. On 23/10/2013 I emailed Infurn asking when I would receive my refund and on 25/10/2013 Anthony from Infurn (Oh! I do feel for these guys!) emailed me apologising for the delay, but there was a back log in their finance department and they were working hard to have my refund done as quickly as possible. Today is 24/01/2014: from Infurn, still no reply to my further emails, still no refund of my money paid in September 2013!
    I was about to write another email today, as telephone conversations with Infurn are impossible to entertain, but looked at online reviews instead and, WOW!!! how many unhappy people! This company should not be allowed to trade, as they are systematically deceiving customers.

• Je
    Jean-Patricia Feb 21, 2014

I ordered two Starck armchairs in July 2013. After months of stalling, pushing back delivery dates, the company INFURN just stopped responding to my e-mails and telephone calls. Apparently, I have lost 455 euros!!! What a fraud!!! Visa should stop letting them be paid through their services! I am going to file charges. Jean

• Ni
    Niels2 Feb 28, 2014

This is simply a cover-up for a fraud. They have no intentions trying to make a business, selling furniture, but profits on the principle, that customers simply run tired, trying to get their deliverys and tends to drop their claims in the end. Easy done: a netshop (You could make one yourself for a few bucks), a mailsystem replying with auto-generated mails to complainers, a couple of employees occupied in following sites like Trustpilot etc trying to controll the worst dammages. A couple of telephone workers, used, when forced to call complainerrs. They only have to know one sentence:: "we'll look in to the case and get back to you soon". Funiture? Not a stool! And there you go: a moneymashine is created, with much less costs, than setting up a real business. Incredible, that it is legal in a society more and more build on e-commerce!!

• Te
    Tenacious13 Mar 23, 2014

You are 100 % correct. They are fraudsters and the authorities are doing nothing to protect consumers. It's a disgrace!

• Te
    Tenacious13 Mar 23, 2014

These positive reviews are FAKE. I 'did' order from Infurn and like all of their customer I did get scammed. I did get my bloody money back because I did fcuking sue the bar stewards..

• Pa
    Paul rowland Apr 02, 2014

I orded a light in October 2013 have not received please phone [protected] regards mr paul rowland

• Sc
    scammedbyinfurn May 01, 2014

Amazing how many fake reviews one can find. I am yet another customer who got scammed. They continue to ignore my email requests for a refund as well as my requests for call back, so now I've initiated a fraud claim with my bank. Don't believe the fake reviews!

• Vp
    VPDX May 02, 2014

Placed an order on Jan 30th, by May 2nd I have opened cases with them twice and still not heard anything back. I understand that they have a "18 week delivery" policy, but there is no reason for that. I refuse to believe everything on their site is 'made to order' and would require 4 MONTHS to ship. (Note: I have worked for a 'made to order' company.) Thought I got a good deal on the chair I'd been hunting for, but turns out I just got a large headache. The positive reviews appear to be quite old, don't tempt fate!

• I placed my order for a table July 29, 2013. After many months of waiting on my table I decided I wanted to cancel my order March 2014. They told me my refund would come in a couple of weeks. Its has been 3 months now and still no money. I have emailed the company in the US several times and I have not received any update on my refund. When I log into my online account my order still says it has been placed- not canceled. I have even scheduled to be called by the company and did not get a call when I made the request. At this point I need to make everyone aware of this company's poor customer service and illegal acts. Nobody should ever order from them since they are scamming you for you money. My order number is #HVS-[protected] if anyone at Infurn would like to make this wrong right.