Information BrokerFlase Slander Of My Firm

L

To whom it may concern,
My company J & J Investigations, Inc. and myself (Mystical Tracers )made criminal complaints against Tina Berry of Montana & James Moore of Texas (Uses this e-mail [protected]@email.com . Due to a scam they did on my company / myself, whereupon they took $800.00 which I wired them via my bank for investigative services and did not conduct the same as requested. Well James Moore is a Broker out of Texas and looking
up my Credit Report and using that to slander my company which I have proof of that in the e-mail he sent me. He is hiding under dummy accounts on this board under these name postings lies and slanders. Name he uses is (jimbo0, jimbo7890, rightaway )
Once they learned that I had made the complaint to law enforcement and Owner of Mystical Tracers )Ms. M Cochiti Espinoza
of Mystical Tracers, called them out on the scam they started posting false allegations on your web site about her and her company, Mystical Tracers. This is slander and it would not be good for your firm to be associated with characters like these two who are posing as private investigators only to scam people out of the money sent to them.
You have been advised to remove my company's name and my name from the false postings.
Do not become part of the bigger scam that they have going on in the Internet. We ask these slander remarks be removed
from this board.
Jimmy Alvarez, L.P.I.
J & J Investigations, Inc.
[protected]

Any ? about Mystical Tracers contact me at this number below and I will defend her Firm.

• Br
    Brad Robinson Jan 17, 2018

As the owner of a licensed P.I. agency myself for the past 18 years, I can vouch for both Jimmy Alvarez as an ethical, honest person and also for J & J Investigations as a top-of-the-line agency.

-- Brad Robinson
    The Millennium Group

• In
    Information Broker Texas Sep 17, 2015

Your a dirty information broker out of PA State. Making up lies sir on other company's shame on you!

LPGA Aug 21, 2013

User Name Flyhighyesterday. & johnhargrover

I serious doubt you did with Mystical Tracers they only take referral cases on adoption. James Moore aka Jessie Gomez why do you like to open dummy accounts under this site pretending to be other people? Why do you like bashing Jimmy Alverez in NY? Get a life. And if she was here not legally the Feds would have arrested her. God you guys are so childish as bashing Mystical Tracers and Jimmy Alvarez Investigation out of NY. James Moore you have been caught and all these dummy accounts your opening on this form pretending to be other people don't you know we can traces your IPS address? God your so dumb! Your just pissed because you were turned into the feds for wire fraud the money you took from Jimmy Alvarez. James Moore with your dummy e-mail Folks do your math check it out yourself. "we help" [email protected]
    Prove your case then we will judge.

LPGA Aug 21, 2013

User Name Flyhighyesterday.

I serious doubt you did with Mystical Tracers they only take referral cases on adoption. James Moore aka Jessie Gomez why do you like to open dummy accounts under this site pretending to be other people? Why do you like bashing Jimmy Alverez in NY? Get a life. And if she was here no legally the Feds would have arrested her. God you guys are so childish as bashing Mystical Tracers and Jimmy Alvarez Investigation out of NY. James Moore you have been caught and all these dummy accounts your opening on this form pretending to be other people don't you know we can traces your IPS address? God your so dumb! Your just pissed because you were turned into the feds for wire fraud the money you took from Jimmy Alvarez. James Moore with your dummy e-mail Folks do your math check it out yourself. "we help" [email protected]
    Prove your case then we will judge.

• Tb
    TBerry1 Aug 12, 2013

Jimmy Alvarez, a PI in NYC, ordered a report from James Moore, for an international investigation, which I referred Jimmy to James. He received a detailed report on his subject. As any PI knows, there is no guarantee what information will be returned on a subject when an investigation is initiated. The only information that can be provided is the information that is available at that time. Jimmy wanted his subject's full passport #, which only the last 4 digits were available. Now he demands a full refund. He did in fact receive a detailed report on his subject.

Signed, Tina Berry

• Ho
    hobolounge Aug 03, 2013

MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza, MARIA AVERYHARDT, MARIA E AVERYHARDT, MARIA SAVANNHA Espinoza's owner of Mystical Tracers Hispanic Research Firm has many AKAs. it look like her real name is MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza but she used Ms Maria Espinoza to scam everyone out of their hard earn money and everyone said she is in the country illegal. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.

• Bo
    bostonkid Jul 28, 2013

Court reporter, I think Maria Espinoza is the one that moved every time the rent is due and someone said she left Flint MI because of her shady pass.

• Su
    sunnyboy100 Jul 28, 2013

Jay Jones, it looked like LPGA does not respond when someone asked questions.

JayJones Jul 26, 2013

LPGA, I see a few things that might hurt you on collecting. Did you let the other party know you would be taping the call? Do you have anything in writing? What I see is a civil matter not a criminal matter. Did the subject provide you any information on what you hired the subject to do? If the subject did any work and provide it to you, then where is your criminal act? You said not his real name than as your title is a P.I. than why would you give $800 not knowing who would be doing the work. I hope you had an agreement in writing.

LPGA Jul 26, 2013

We have proof of all his activity. Including tape phone calls he made claiming he can do the Investigation for $800.00.
    We have proof of all his e-mails as well.
    As well as slandering Mystical Tracers only because her Firm took up for Mr Alvarez. So right after the feds got the report
    on this scam man James Moore a case was filed with Police Dept. That's when all hell broke loose and James Moore which
    we said is not really his name started opening dummy accounts under this form to make slander remarks. We have all the proof
    including the wire transfer that was done by Tina Berry and e-mails from her claiming all the fraud he has commented.

• Ti
    TimHunter Jul 26, 2013

LPGA, If James Moore, Data Services, Inc out of TX did not provide services just sue him in small claims court. By bashing people on an open form is not good for business and there are two sides to each story, and we are only hearing your side. Do you have anything in writing to back up your claim?

LPGA Jul 26, 2013

Court Reporter and LPTR Ms Espinoza is not running any scam. She has moved her company out of MI 2 years ago and is registered in another city. She once had stolen identify many years ago. Many people respect her and her company. The issue is not Mystical Tracers can't you read? The issue is about James Moore, Data Services, Inc out of TX he claims that stole money from my agency
    and did not give me the report he claimed. So quit bashing Mystical Tracers, Otherwise you could get sued for slander and postings false claims.

LPTR Jul 25, 2013

Court reporter this Ms. M Cochiti Espinoza AKA Maria Espinoza, Lu Espinoza, Anna Cochiti, Renia Espinoza and she is out of Flint Michigan and claim to do adoption but is not registered with the state... She could be running a scam. I don't know anything about J & J Investigations, Inc.

• Co
    court reporter Jul 25, 2013

Very good write up Mr. Alvarez and if what you are saying is true, and they took your $800 from you then all you need to do is take the sign agreement you have with the person that supposed to do investigative services for you. (I am sure you have a sign agreement) And take him to small claims court.

Court reporter