Indesit — safety and quality concern
I bought my tumble dryer from argo's last year, in january 2016 I received a letter from indesit stateing that there was a safety and quality concern and that I had to check on the internet if my tumble dryer was effected, s/n [protected] item number idc85k which had shown my dryer was one of those under investigation, I registered on line my details, which said I would be notified in 8 week's.
Today I rang the free phone number [protected] to find out what was happening. Only to be told that I would not have a engineer call out until december this year, I feel this is unexceptable, when this item is not a year old, I feel I should be offered to reorder another tumble dryer which is not effected.
Look forward to reply.
Many thanks yvonne brett
More Indesit Complaints & Reviews
- Indesit Complaints Department/domestic & General - uselessness
- Indesit - time it took to repair
- Indesit Moon Washing Machine - mould in the washing
- Indesit - refrigerator
- Indesit - lose screw
- Indesit - faulty
- Indesit - single oven
- Indesit - booking system
- Indesit WA 133 - not as good as it should be
- Indesit Fridge Freezer - fridge faulty