Imperial Tobacco AustraliaUnhappy tobacco purchase

T Dec 07, 2020

I have been a satisfied white ox smoker for over 15 years now and lately have noticed I'm getting a lot of bark in my pouches. I also purchased a small packet 25 gram today and am extremely upset to find that the entire packet is dried out and all crumbs. I will send through a picture to show you what I just purchased.
Any feedback will be greatly appreciated and if possible I would like to exchange my resent packet for a fresh one please. Thank you
Troy Morrison Ph#[protected]
19 Hanbury St Mayfield, NSW 2304

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 04, 2021

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 07, 2020

• Al
    Alicia Makea Dec 28, 2020

Yes sir! Had the same problem yesterday i ended up throwing the pack out as i wasn't aware of this site. But my packet was exactly like yours there dry and harsh to smoke. Not good when we pay so much for a pouch.

• @Alicia Makea At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.