Igo Dlite 21 BoomTerrible customer service!

R

Re: Igo Dlite 21 Boom

I had bought a TV set of your company on 15/8/2006 (Igo,chassis no.4006283,C121BLF 7b). But it hardly worked for two months. We are not getting the picture on the screen. I had complained to the costumer relation center at Kanjikuzhi, Kottayam Dist, Kerala. Once they had come but did not do the servicing properly. Hence the problem continuous.

I am not satisfied with the promised service given by the customer center here. They are not willing to come and do the needful. Hence I request you to replace this TV set with a new one or ensure the customer service promised by you as early as possible.

The complaint given at the service center is in my brother's:

Name (Anish,Kochuparambil,Manarcad). In the purchase bill No. 805 my name is given.The name of the shop from where I purchased the TV is Unique Agencies, Manarcad.

Waiting for a hopeful reply.

Mr.Rajesh