IGNOUb. a degree not given yet. records of ignou are not updated

I have passed all my bdp programme exam i.e b.a in june 2009 and have submitted all my assignments time to time., record of same i am having with me.my grade card is not being updated by ignou people.i have given application for the same many times.but ignou staff of karnal regiOnal centre and delhi head office, maidan garhi not taking any action.i am eligible to get my degree.
do take some action
regards
ANKUR ARORA
ENROLLMENT NO.[protected]
contact no-[protected]

santanu kumar Dec 22, 2009

same problem is happening here. what can i do please advise?

• Na
    Narwal ajit Dec 26, 2009

I have passed BA exam during Jun 2009. Marks of all assignments have also been forwarded to ignou deptt by study centre, HRDC, 2 Corps, Ambala Cantt. I have not received my degree certificate as well as marksheet.
    Enrolment No : [protected]
    Name : Ajit Kumar Narwal
    Contact No : [protected]

• Gu
    Gurvinder singh Feb 03, 2010

Hello I am student of ba class from ignou, I took admission in july, 2009 section. but now I have no assignement of my one subject that is bhsf 101 and the second english's assignment incomplite I talked with our reginoal centre at khana, they gave me some numbers to call with head office at delhi. I started calling at 9.30 am to head office and they did same as reginoal centre.

• So
    Somnath Ganguly Feb 26, 2010

the vice chancellor,
    i.g. n.o. u.
    sub:-for sending me grade card and result of bdp (b.a.)[session:-[protected]]

sir,
    most respectfully beg to say that I was astudent of ignou (session [protected]). my enro. no. is [protected]. I have successfully completed my bdp programme. yet,
    I have not got my grade card and result. for that I have complained to the regional centre several times. they replied that the course ehi-03 is not registered
    . but sir I had selected ehi-03 as ny elective course in 2nd year and I have appeared in the term-end exam at june 1999 and I have got 37 marks in it. but sir still to day i
    have not get my grade card and result sheet. I want to tell you that I have send all the assigment (t.m. a and c.m. a) of avove programme.

now kindaly help me in this particular subject
    for. this I shall ever pray to you

your`s faithfully

krohan Mar 11, 2010

I.g. n.o. u.

Subject:- degree not given

Sir,

I am the student of ignou my enrolment no. [protected], I have successfully completed all subject of bdp (b.com), and I have submit all assignment but eco-09 asgn. marks not include in grade card
    But eco-09 assign. I have already submit 3 & 5 time then I don't know, ignou why don't include my eco-09 assig. mark and my degree is pending. I have attached my award list of eco-09 please find.

Name - rakesh kumar
    Enrolment no.[protected]
    Programme - bdp
    (m) [protected]
    Email-id :- [email protected]

• Su
    sujata sharma Mar 26, 2010

I have complain aganist the staffs of help desk they donot response us and behave with us as we are beggars or something like that. why they do like this? if we have some enquiry then they dont dont corporate with us. why? they are for help na?

We have to vist many times only for one work. we have to sufffer a lot for this.

Hope for better service for next time

Enrolment no [protected]
    Bdp course
    [email protected]

• Mi
    minakshi kumari singh Jun 01, 2010

the vice chancellor,
    I.g. n.o. u

Subject - to request to issue my admit card as sson as possible..

Sir,

I m minakshi kumari singh student of ignou my enrolment number is [protected], I have completed my all subject accept `ahe 01. I m doing bdp (ba), I m requesting you to please issue my admit card because my exam is on 8th june 2010 and its too late so please sir I m requesting you to please issue my admit card. I have been so many time to head quater of delhi but noone is listining, so please sir I m requesting you to plz isue my admit card... sir please do favour...

Your faithfully minakshi kumari singh
    enrollment no-[protected]
    cantrol no-[protected]

• Bi
    Bikram sharma Jun 25, 2010

Sir my enrolement no is [protected] I had completed degree and I had send draft worth rs 350/ with application for getteing degree at home address on 01 may 10 by register post (rl-a4461). my draft no is 672489 in favour ignou newdelhi dt 28 april 10. till now I did not get my degree so kindly sent my degree on my home addres, I will be very thankful to u

Annamma Joy Jul 09, 2010

My name is annamma joy having roll no.[protected] I have already submitted my assignment and cleared all the 96 credits kindly submit the provisional certificate my address is annamma joy, h-13, shivdhara appartment, thalteh, ahmedabad 380059

• Me
    MENUKA RAI Jul 21, 2010

Ignou, delhi

Subject:regarding project marks of apm01 & result

Sir,
    I menuka rai had joined ignou in the year 2006 having enroll. no.[protected] n cleared all courses and assignment in june 2009. all the marks are displayed in the results except apm 01 although I scored 85 marks in theory. I have sent project of apm01 several times to the dir, sr&e divsn ignou new delhi but I failed to get marks of that course and result till now. I put complaint letter regularly in ur office i. e ignou delhi as well as in regional centre but I got no response. now I m helpless.

So sir, please kindly enquiry properly about those things and include my project marks in my result n issue my result as soon as possible.

For such act of ur favour I shall remain grateful to you.

Thankyou,

Yours faithfully,
    Menuka rai
    Enrolment no. o62916789
    Bdp course

• Ni
    NILADRI SHEKHAR BISWAS Aug 10, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am niladri shekhar biswas, vill:anuragpur;post:panagarh bazar;dist:burdwan (w. b);pin:713148, study on your consern "indira gandhi national open university", my registration details for july 2010 session, my :enrolment no.: [protected] program: ba2
    Region: 28 study code: 2848
    Medium: others. my courses registered admission confirmed on remarks for this subject:
    Fst1, bece2, ehd3, eec14.

But, presently I am, not recived any book's in my all "subject" which I will registered with, your consern at july session 2010 ba2.

Dear sir, please I will requested to u kindly give, me my all book's as soon as possible, because my
    Class session will be "start" in august 24/2010.

yours faithfully
    pin:713148

• Ba
    Bapan Das Sep 03, 2010

Hi
    My name is bapan das my enrolment number is [protected]. my online grade card shows all subjects as completed except ahe1p. last time I fill the exam forms for this paper but when I got my hall ticket ahe1p is not mention there I have not received the final grade card yet. how to apply for final grade card and degree certificate now?

I tried calling ignou's helpline number but nobody picked, so I have no idea what to do next., here I attached my grade card also looking for your help.
    Please reply!
    Thanks & regards,
    Bapan das.
    Vill. mahatah dih basti
    Po. bhulan bararee
    Dhanbad (jharkhand)

jason gomes Sep 17, 2010

Respected sir/mam,
    hi my name is jason gomes from kolkata and my enrolnment no:[protected]. I have passed all my termed exam and also my assignment, but still one of my assignment marks is not updated. it is been a very long time that the assingment marks for eeg 101 is not been updated. i've been worried about this and been running pillar to post for this assingment marks.
    my centre board is also not giving me proper response and sometime I feel commiting suicide as it taking very long.
    sir I would be very thankfull and gratefull to you if you could kindly do something in this matter.
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Your sincerely
    Jason gomes ([protected])

mahender yadav2 Sep 23, 2010

Dear sir,
    I beg to say that I an a student of. m.s. o (previous) of your regional center. my enrolment no.-[protected] and my study center is govt. college hisar (1009). I know to that I apply stipend form last year 2009 and I have no any cheque and no any information. so kindly urgent refund my last fee. that I take new registration for final year.
    I shall thankfull to you

Thanks& regards,
    Mr. kor singh
    Cont no.-[protected]
    [protected]

• Vi
    vikram98 Jun 24, 2011

Sir,
    My enrolment no is [protected] I had completed ba in june 2010. I unable to attend ignou convocation held on 2nd april 2011. because I didn’t get the convocation letter on time. so please can you inform me that how I could get my degree. and what will be the next date till I can send dd of rs.350/- to the ignou office.
    Sir, I will be very thankful and great-full to you if you could do something in this matter.

Your faithfully
    Gulab rathore
    Cont no. [protected], [protected]
    E-mail id - vikram. [email protected]

• Ar
    arvind kumar mehta Jul 01, 2011

Respected sir,
    In ignou regional centre guwahati (n0-4) block number 6 (case study) of ms-97, international bussines has not been sent from head office delhi.in internet site assignment of ms-68 and ms-97 has not been given. my e mail no is [email protected], mobile no [protected]. please solve the problem.

Yours faithfully,
    Arvind kumar

• Pr
    preet37 Feb 26, 2013

I am gurpreet. I completed my bdp in june 2012. and my enrolment number is not included in 26th convocation. I want to know why. whn my grade card if fully complete I am ready to pay for convocation what else I needto do. last year got wasted I dont want to. waste one more. pls if someone could help.

Enrolment. number [protected]
    bdp

Anushka Nair Jul 02, 2013

Respected sir,

I am a anushka nair, student of ignou course bdp-ba (student no [protected]).
    I have completed the course as on july 2012. but the grade card is not complete due to non reflection of assignment marks of four subjects namely feg-02, fst-01, eps-12 and bege-101.
    The said assignments were submitted in ignou study center, bangalore (center code :1301). I do hold with my all the acknowledgement reciepts which are proof that I have submitted the above assignments.
    Even after repeated enquiries in mail as well as in person at the above mentioned center, there has been no result or even replies from the authorities regarding the same.
    I am eligible to get my degree. I kindly request some action to be taken.

I really need my ba degree certificate so as to apply for higher education.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
    Anushka nair
    Enrollment no: [protected]

• Hopeful Puwein Sep 14, 2013

Hello sir/madam.
    I have got the result of bdp 2013 since the last month but one last subject that I havent got yet and that subject is ahe-01 this is the problem for me..
    Please do it soon as possible so that it will be easy for me to step further.

My roll no -[protected].

• Po
    pooja jangraal Sep 21, 2013

Dear sir, I am jabstudent of ignou university. of mca 4th smester. having roll no :- [protected]. sir I am forwarding a application to the rd of bhopal to change our regional center from bhopal to punjab. iam confirmed from the delhi head office og ignou. the process is just only of 15 days. to change the regional center. but we our forwarding our applications about 1 month ago. please help us. so can
    We can pursue our studies without any trouble. please helps us. and reply soon as soon possible.

• Lo
    lobzang dorjay Oct 08, 2013

I, am lobzang dorjay, from leh ladakh, enrollment no:[protected]. my assignment marks of feg-2 is not reflecting on the garde card, what i, should i, do, should i, send the assignment again. i, have completed the bdp, program this june (2013) and my marks card not reached yet.

• 28
    286arv Dec 26, 2013

I am the student of ignou my enrolment no. [protected], I have successfully completed all subject of bdp, and I have submit all assignment but eps-11 asgn. marks not include in grade card

• Wa
    waseem hassan Mar 08, 2014

Sir, my name is raja waseem hassan. my enrollment number is - [protected]. my assignment marks of epa-03, epa-04 which I have submitted in sep-2013 last year are not upgraded in grade card. kindley look into the matter urgently.

sarfaras khan Mar 12, 2014

Hello sir my name is pawan kumar I am student of ignou (delhi) and my enroll. [protected] my problems is ahe-01p not complete I am not doing this project please tell me any one help me

• Bh
    Bhojendra Adhikari Mar 20, 2014

Dear sir, most respectfully and humbly submission. I beg to inform u that... I undersigned had took admission in ba in 2010 having enrollment no -[protected] sir, I have completed my course with all respective norms. the grade card as well as final result show in the official web, now I want my degree certificate.
    Therefore sir I am kindly request you to advise me how could I obtain my certificate? please inform in the under mentioned contacts

With regards.

Arunosr Mar 29, 2014

I.g. n.o. u.
    Subject:- degree not given
    Ba roll no : [protected]
    This is arumugam from delhi I have completed my graduation from ignou 2012session. I have received my mark sheet & provisional certificate but didn't
    Receive my bachelor degree till date.
    So pls let me know the any procedure for get my bachelor degree.
    I need my ba degree so as to apply for higher education
    E-mail us - [email protected] cont : [protected]