Hydroxatonereceipt 2 boxes that I not demand

I am command by internet a trial for hydroxatone cream.
Today, 4 October 2011 . I receive a package at: Postes Canada come from the hydroxatone. I am pay $28.70 for
CBSA POSTAL IMPORT. When I open my package, there are 2 pots of cream that I not past the command.
A trial for hydroxatone cream where at: $1.99 free shipping& processing. But on my bill He charged me
$141.89 . My friend call customer service because I not speak english, no service in french. I returned the package
at my expenses.

• Hy
    Hydroxatone Support Oct 10, 2011

Hi there.

Hydroxatone offers a risk-free trial. We do this to give customers a chance to try our products before buying them. We are sorry your experience was not what you expected and we really hope you give our products another chance. Our risk-free trial comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This means, if you aren’t satisfied with your results, you can call our customer service and return the products to avoid being charged for the merchandise. It is our goal that our customers have a positive and rewarding experience with both our products and our service.

We’re also sorry that we have been experiencing some difficulties with our international phone lines. This issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions please, please contact us using the information below:

USA/Canada [protected] am – 10 pm EST)
    Australia [protected] (24 hours)
    New Zealand [protected] hours)
    Great Britain [protected] hours)

You can also email me directly at [email protected] to let us know how we can help.

Please note that some mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect. We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.