Husky Power Washer 1750It does not work!

C

In December we purchased a Husky power washer 1750. Since that time it was used exactly 4 times.

It does not work, the on off switch does not work, the GFCI plug does not work.

I have made many attempts via E-Mail to contact this company, and keep getting answers back from someone named Kyle One e- mail asks me if the fan is turning, another asks me to disconnect the hose then try it. Nothing resolving my problems.

The last E mail I received to day stated the following:"

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry for the inconvenience with the unit and i hope for the best in the
future. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,
Kyle

To me this is not a response to fix a problem of a basically new machine. My advise stick with Sears, at least they back up their products.

T. Karikalacholan Feb 27, 2008

My Card Track No is [protected]. When will I get my new credit card

T. Karikalacholan Feb 27, 2008

My Card Track No is [protected]. When will I get my new credit card

T. Karikalacholan Feb 26, 2008

Yesterday I got my HSBC Credit Card details. This is my ID No [protected]. When I will get my credit card