Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services Hot Forex Very bad experience.

Hot Forex  - Very bad experience.

C
Author of the complaint
3:36 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HotForex is a very bad experience. I participated in this site and I won a cell phone for $ 8.00. So, I gave them my credit card to pay for this purchase. Then roubles started. Subsequent unauthorized withdrawals for $92.00 started to appear every day. My bank started investigation.

Helpful? 0 0
Sep 16, 2019 9:55 am
Dear All,

Kindly share your account number to assist you further.

Kind Regards
Hotforex

More Hot Forex complaints & reviews

48 comments
Feb 26, 2022 3:36 pm

I know this broker through a seminar, it looks professional and they also gave $50 tradeable bonus and I lost it all but I know about Forex and decided to jump in. After years, I eventually can make small but steady income from Forex and I only trade with HotForex. Fast withdrawal and various services and nice spread. Highly recommended!

Feb 25, 2022 3:36 pm

I trade with hotforex, 5 months live now, looking to hit ROI in 2 months, markets are currently not stable but the broker is doing well maintaining a good service and provide ease of access to funds. over all im very satisfied with them

R
Feb 12, 2022 3:36 pm

I always recommend starting trading with small amount just to ensure how trading setup works. Hotforex is a good broker and i started with 250 USD now i have many multiples of this amount within only two years.

Feb 07, 2022 3:36 pm

I am a novice trader 3 years ago and found out this broker, I don't know if this broker is good or not but I have never encountered any hassles when trading with it. Fast payment as well. Various account, services and many perks you can select that suit your trading style.

Jan 18, 2022 3:36 pm

Its good to see a responsive support from hotforex, hopefully its just a misunderstanding, my over all experience (three years) with this broker is pretty much satisfactory

Oct 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Fast withdrawawl broker within 24 hours, my fund is < 5000$ and it's really smooth. Advanced trading services.

Apr 05, 2021 3:36 pm

I opened account back in Dec 2019, I am still trading with the hotforex. Started with 100usd and so far i had withdrawn this amount almost six times. It is better than others i believe.

Apr 01, 2021 3:36 pm

thats a weird claim tbh, and hopefully its resolved but i dont get it, so far i have been trading and joining contest though no a winner but its been a good experience, and over all the broker is really among the best in the industry

W
Oct 23, 2020 3:36 pm

Trading with this broker for about 1 year and have steady income, no hassle with payment. Bonus program is not easy to claim.

Sep 05, 2019 3:36 pm

Good broker so far since i had been their customer for the past two years as of now, just trade for fun and the account size is average. The spreads are competitive with nice leverage offered by them. So is the case with the withdrawal whenever i initiate for withdrawing my profit i can get the amount within two business days. I however avoid trading during the NFP or high impact news release because any such news comes on my nerves so i can not just handle them so i usually keep away from the system when these news releases. Overall the broker is good and deserves 4.5 ratings out of 5.

Aug 05, 2019 3:36 pm

spread executions this kinda things cannot talk, , im using zero spread still the best spread, butnjust dont know if later when iesrn big, , hf willl stesl my money or not...

Aug 05, 2019 3:36 pm

why all no evidence one?

Mar 29, 2019 3:36 pm

excellent broker, good services. seriously they have been around for almost 10years (a decade) and they continue to excelle and provide great service. keep it up.

Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm

so far I have no issues with this broker, small premium account almost hitting my ROI in a week or two. great services.

R
Feb 03, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello I am using the hotforex broker services for almost two and a half years with no complaints till date. I have been trading EUR GBP USD and all of these comes up with little or average spreads which can be afforded comparing with profits. Leverage is good too and i think it is more than the average every brokers are offering. Since the profits are easily withdrawn with no struggles so i can recommend trading with this broker is more convenient than any other broker in my opinion.

N
Jan 21, 2019 3:36 pm

Great broker. Good spreads. Easy deposit withdrawl. Really satisfied, I invest to their PAMM and it returns profit steadily.

M
Jan 13, 2019 3:36 pm

another withdrawal on time, this would be my 3rd withdrawal with an overall total of 3000+ usd. I started a 1000 account with a 1:200 leverage. excellent results so far, basic support and resistance and a pick at fundamentals and trump is actually making it easy.

Dec 31, 2018 3:36 pm

I am not agreed with all these bad stuff because my overall experience with this broker is different than others. I started three years ago with a small funds. It is true that i lost all of these funds in my first ten trades. Afterwards, i added some more funds and since that old time i am earning profits regularly. I have a micro trading account without any bonus offer. I trade on London starts and US Session with a weekly target around 40 - 45 pips. My preferred pairs are XAUUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and the profits i make is withdrawn immediately. I would rather confirm that this broker is pretty decent in my opinion.

Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm

some comments has less details. if you can further elaborate that would be really nice. coz 2 years of trading live how come i did not encounter such issues. first of all hotforex do not accept US traders. thats a fact. another thing is. even with CC deposits a charge back can be done. and withdrawals which i already lost count of totalling to almost 2k USD are always on time to my skrill account.

G
Dec 04, 2018 3:36 pm

yes i also scame with hotforex terminate my profit and give me withdrawal in case of loss they happy in case of profit they terminate accounts this is big big scame broker dont trade with this scame broker

Oct 27, 2018 3:36 pm

I am failing to deposit money into my skrill account

Mar 20, 2018 3:36 pm

the broker is doing really fine, and they are quiet established and have a good name for them selves, from personal experience the broker is performing excellently. ease of withdrawals and good platform response.

Dec 11, 2017 3:36 pm

this was a US based complaint years and years back well we all know that the off shore brokers do not accept us traers anymore, but on a positive note, theis broker is doing really good and is constantly improving and i can safely recommend them, they have a solid platform and well balance service and no complaints on my end

Z
Oct 22, 2017 3:36 pm

Not sure about the others but my overall trading experience with this broker is far better than my previous experiences. I do recommend this broker as the best broker among all the names exist today.

Jul 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Overall experience is good, platform is easier, lowest spreads and withdrawals are processed on time. I would rate them excellent for this time however I think i should update this after three months. So far they are doing great and I have no issues with them.

May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Hello friends,
i associated with hotforex from last 3 years...i earn sufficient amount from HFMarket...just because of good relationship with HFMarket i deposite 1.1 Million USD in December 2016.
But still they are not showing me my deposite in my wallet account and now the support department of HFMarket told me that they don't know about this. Due to illegal activities and fake transactions the representative of India facing some issues here. They collect the funds on the name of "HF Education PVT. LTD." from India.
Now Government of India will take action on HF Market who are located in Cyprus and ask them whith whom permission they start the business in India. At the end of result may be CyCEC will cancel the certificate and many more things can be happened.
So please beware from this company and withdraw your money as soon as possible. For any further question and more proof you can ask me on [email protected]

Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm

I am new to Forex and I read many negative/positive feedbacks, I have opened a demo account with hotforex and it's running ok so far. I will be back for a detail review. Actually I don't trust any bad feedback without proofs.

N
Jan 12, 2017 3:36 pm

I was introduced hotforex through the recommendation of a friend, he was a hotforex ib. But I have researched carefully before taking deicision.

Pros: Professional, fast payment and tight spreads
Cons: Busy days can result in requotes

Sep 30, 2016 3:36 pm

My overall trading experience with this is good as i got my profit withdrawals on time and usually make trades easily through their user friendly platform.

Aug 15, 2016 3:36 pm

I am trading for the past few month however i haven't found anything to complaint about. They have a good customer service and tight spreads too, the system may show requotes but it happens on very busy days like once a while otherwise the trade executions are quite normal. I think hotforex is a good broker.

Apr 28, 2016 3:36 pm

talk is easy, but so far non of the complaints even have an account number? screenshots of trades, its all as if its fabricated with all due respect, lots of blah blah blah and thats it, fake users fake ids, my point is, yes i have to agree the competition is fierce but this is dirty marketing, from personal experience i trade this broker of 3 years now going to my fourth, if there is something i learned in my decade of trading then that is, a bad broker wont last a year, usually its stops functioning after 3 months, this broker hotforex.com has been up and running since 2010, and yes it was not perfect when it started but it has gone a very very long way since then, living up to international standards even after the US went and provided a law excepting its citizens/residents from trading off shore.

a very good and credible broker indeed and they continue to excel. just my two cents people.

Y
Nov 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Very bad customer support, trading with 25 pips trailing stop close at 113 pips!, freezing and sleeprate. You dont believe me? I can send report of account.Hotforex fools you . Stay safe with them

1 0

Hotforex are spammers or they hire spammers for marketing.All promotion they offer are fake. Wast of money! I had a real account with hotforex from past few month. I had deposited $500 and also got the bonus provided by them . Later when I make some profit and wants to withdraw they disable my account without any reason.

Oct 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Terrible customer support. I can not get through to them on chat, no response for 30 mins, no answers to emails either. I am very worried
Bad forex in the world(Hotforex)

Oct 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Hotforex I have tried for three months they are totally focusing your stop loss. and they let you to loos your money and if we call them and ask about any trading problems they will not answer you correctly they will tell you to please our customer support assistance is not here so I cant able to solve your problem please mail us i am asking to Hotforex

Oct 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Don't waste your money with this hotforex broker! I had a open position when trying to close it frozed for about 20 minutes, 30 minutes past of Non-Farm still not able to open a single trade! lots requotes and etc... Bad broker specially around news release.
SCAM

Y
Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm

This hotforex broker is not good, bad sever and stop or High spread in news time, bad support bad speaking in English in telephone, bad money back and in the all I never tel a friend this broker open account, worry about you

Oct 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Hotforex is one of the biggest scam broker. They only know to steal money. Once you deposit with them, they will not care you. STAY SAFE FROM THIS BROKER!

C
Oct 14, 2015 3:36 pm

Sent HOTFOREX a withdraw request of $400 2 weeks ago. They replied me saying I can’t withdraw the fund. Their reply was, illegal trading. I can’t believe it. I never broke their rule and they stopped my money. SCAMMERS!

Oct 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Very bad broker, a lot of disconnects, slow execution, withdraw process is so long and they disabled my account for 1 day without a reason they suxs..never spend money with hotforex

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints