HotforexVery bad experience.

C

HotForex is a very bad experience. I participated in this site and I won a cell phone for $ 8.00. So, I gave them my credit card to pay for this purchase. Then roubles started. Subsequent unauthorized withdrawals for $92.00 started to appear every day. My bank started investigation.

RESOLVED

• Hot Forex's response · Sep 16, 2019

Dear All,

Kindly share your account number to assist you further.

Kind Regards
    Hotforex

• Mi
    Miya Kizzy Sep 24, 2015

Hotforex continues scamming people, they are not withdrawing clients money on their accounts, at firs they removed my 160$ from my account, then asking to submit documents and after submission they block account and you will never see your money.

haranmn Apr 09, 2019

@Miya Kizzy Hi traders,
    I was a trader have been a customer at Hotforex in the past 10 months and I completed failed on 2018 July and 2018 August
    On 2019 Jan I started to make a list in my trading history dates to learn by myself from my mistakes to improve my trading. I had unexpected lesson in trading history at Hoforex.
    Traders please read my story in trading the past 10 months..
    I hope that traders could learn from my mistake lesson to ovoid the evil men in the world

Download the link below…

hotforex is worse than war-time

• Ne
    Nehal Pedrol Oct 05, 2015

Hotforex is a cheat broker.I experienced that in my 6 months trading on hotforex premium account, it's for sure a market maker type of execution

• Bi
    Billy Leasl Oct 06, 2015

I quit using Hotforex today, this broker is totally loss my money, its so easy to deposit in my money, but takes forever to withdraw it.

• Je
    Jett Moore Oct 07, 2015

Customer support of hotforex is too bad. I had opened account 2 week ago and till now They didn’t pay my balance on my account.I have tried to contact them but they are not responding me till now . They are not replying my email too.
    SCAMMER!!!

• Em
    emma asan Oct 08, 2015

Never Trust Hotforex . Spread is on the higher band.
    Customer support is the worst, they make you wait hours.Hotforex is biggest scam !!

Harshali Joher Oct 09, 2015

HotForex scam me, and don´t like pay me 50 USD of profits that i take with scalping EA. This is a Market maker and not real ECN

Jamarai Jobani Oct 10, 2015

The worst broker!!! When I had my positions open Hotforex increased the margin. I was wiped out!!!

• So
    Sonam Locus Oct 13, 2015

Very bad broker, a lot of disconnects, slow execution, withdraw process is so long and they disabled my account for 1 day without a reason they suxs..never spend money with hotforex

Christian Hemmant Oct 14, 2015

Sent HOTFOREX a withdraw request of $400 2 weeks ago. They replied me saying I can’t withdraw the fund. Their reply was, illegal trading. I can’t believe it. I never broke their rule and they stopped my money. SCAMMERS!!

Anton landora Oct 16, 2015

Hotforex is one of the biggest scam broker. They only know to steal money. Once you deposit with them, they will not care you. STAY SAFE FROM THIS BROKER!!

• Ya
    yamen sarai Oct 17, 2015

This hotforex broker is not good, bad sever and stop or High spread in news time, bad support bad speaking in English in telephone, bad money back and in the all I never tel a friend this broker open account, worry about you

• Pe
    Pedro Parks Oct 18, 2015

Don't waste your money with this hotforex broker! I had a open position when trying to close it frozed for about 20 minutes, 30 minutes past of Non-Farm still not able to open a single trade! lots requotes and etc... Bad broker specially around news release.
    SCAM

• So
    sommer tiki Oct 26, 2015

Hotforex I have tried for three months they are totally focusing your stop loss. and they let you to loos your money and if we call them and ask about any trading problems they will not answer you correctly they will tell you to please our customer support assistance is not here so I cant able to solve your problem please mail us i am asking to Hotforex

• Da
    dalena easter Oct 28, 2015

Terrible customer support. I can not get through to them on chat, no response for 30 mins, no answers to emails either. I am very worried
    Bad forex in the world(Hotforex)

• Bi
    Billy E. Holbrook Billy E. Holbrook Nov 07, 2015

Hotforex are spammers or they hire spammers for marketing.All promotion they offer are fake. Wast of money!! I had a real account with hotforex from past few month. I had deposited $500 and also got the bonus provided by them . Later when I make some profit and wants to withdraw they disable my account without any reason.

• Ya
    yamen sarai Nov 16, 2015

Very bad customer support, trading with 25 pips trailing stop close at 113 pips!!, freezing and sleeprate. You dont believe me? I can send report of account.Hotforex fools you . Stay safe with them

James Davila Apr 28, 2016

talk is easy, but so far non of the complaints even have an account number? screenshots of trades, its all as if its fabricated with all due respect, lots of blah blah blah and thats it, fake users fake ids, my point is, yes i have to agree the competition is fierce but this is dirty marketing, from personal experience i trade this broker of 3 years now going to my fourth, if there is something i learned in my decade of trading then that is, a bad broker wont last a year, usually its stops functioning after 3 months, this broker hotforex.com has been up and running since 2010, and yes it was not perfect when it started but it has gone a very very long way since then, living up to international standards even after the US went and provided a law excepting its citizens/residents from trading off shore.

a very good and credible broker indeed and they continue to excel. just my two cents people.

• Pe
    Peterbanks101 Aug 15, 2016

I am trading for the past few month however i haven't found anything to complaint about. They have a good customer service and tight spreads too, the system may show requotes but it happens on very busy days like once a while otherwise the trade executions are quite normal. I think hotforex is a good broker.

kadrim Sep 30, 2016

My overall trading experience with this is good as i got my profit withdrawals on time and usually make trades easily through their user friendly platform.

• Ne
    New Dawn Jan 12, 2017

I was introduced hotforex through the recommendation of a friend, he was a hotforex ib. But I have researched carefully before taking deicision.

Pros: Professional, fast payment and tight spreads
    Cons: Busy days can result in requotes

• Hu
    Huỳnh Hoàng Duy Mar 27, 2017

I am new to Forex and I read many negative/positive feedbacks, I have opened a demo account with hotforex and it's running ok so far. I will be back for a detail review. Actually I don't trust any bad feedback without proofs.

• Pa
    pax4patel May 15, 2017

Hello friends,
    i associated with hotforex from last 3 years...i earn sufficient amount from HFMarket...just because of good relationship with HFMarket i deposite 1.1 Million USD in December 2016.
    But still they are not showing me my deposite in my wallet account and now the support department of HFMarket told me that they don't know about this. Due to illegal activities and fake transactions the representative of India facing some issues here. They collect the funds on the name of "HF Education PVT. LTD." from India.
    Now Government of India will take action on HF Market who are located in Cyprus and ask them whith whom permission they start the business in India. At the end of result may be CyCEC will cancel the certificate and many more things can be happened.
    So please beware from this company and withdraw your money as soon as possible. For any further question and more proof you can ask me on [email protected]

• Fo
    Forex Vn Jul 26, 2017

Overall experience is good, platform is easier, lowest spreads and withdrawals are processed on time. I would rate them excellent for this time however I think i should update this after three months. So far they are doing great and I have no issues with them.

• Za
    zakarkaka Oct 22, 2017

Not sure about the others but my overall trading experience with this broker is far better than my previous experiences. I do recommend this broker as the best broker among all the names exist today.

• St
    stevemalik11 Dec 11, 2017

this was a US based complaint years and years back well we all know that the off shore brokers do not accept us traers anymore, but on a positive note, theis broker is doing really good and is constantly improving and i can safely recommend them, they have a solid platform and well balance service and no complaints on my end

• Ar
    Arjun11 Mar 20, 2018

the broker is doing really fine, and they are quiet established and have a good name for them selves, from personal experience the broker is performing excellently. ease of withdrawals and good platform response.

• Ju
    juniorsibanda Oct 27, 2018

I am failing to deposit money into my skrill account

• Gh
    ghulam qadir Dec 04, 2018

yes i also scame with hotforex terminate my profit and give me withdrawal in case of loss they happy in case of profit they terminate accounts this is big big scame broker dont trade with this scame broker

Jojie Dec 17, 2018

some comments has less details. if you can further elaborate that would be really nice. coz 2 years of trading live how come i did not encounter such issues. first of all hotforex do not accept US traders. thats a fact. another thing is. even with CC deposits a charge back can be done. and withdrawals which i already lost count of totalling to almost 2k USD are always on time to my skrill account.

KaranSA Dec 31, 2018

I am not agreed with all these bad stuff because my overall experience with this broker is different than others. I started three years ago with a small funds. It is true that i lost all of these funds in my first ten trades. Afterwards, i added some more funds and since that old time i am earning profits regularly. I have a micro trading account without any bonus offer. I trade on London starts and US Session with a weekly target around 40 - 45 pips. My preferred pairs are XAUUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and the profits i make is withdrawn immediately. I would rather confirm that this broker is pretty decent in my opinion.

• Mi
    Mike San Jan 13, 2019

another withdrawal on time, this would be my 3rd withdrawal with an overall total of 3000+ usd. I started a 1000 account with a 1:200 leverage. excellent results so far, basic support and resistance and a pick at fundamentals and trump is actually making it easy.

• Ng
    Đông Phương Jan 21, 2019

Great broker. Good spreads. Easy deposit withdrawl. Really satisfied, I invest to their PAMM and it returns profit steadily.

• Ra
    RA125 Feb 03, 2019

Hello I am using the hotforex broker services for almost two and a half years with no complaints till date. I have been trading EUR GBP USD and all of these comes up with little or average spreads which can be afforded comparing with profits. Leverage is good too and i think it is more than the average every brokers are offering. Since the profits are easily withdrawn with no struggles so i can recommend trading with this broker is more convenient than any other broker in my opinion.

JamesDungan Feb 04, 2019

so far I have no issues with this broker, small premium account almost hitting my ROI in a week or two. great services.

haji1980 Mar 29, 2019

excellent broker, good services. seriously they have been around for almost 10years (a decade) and they continue to excelle and provide great service. keep it up.

• Ad
    advuae fir Aug 05, 2019

why all no evidence one?

• Ad
    advuae fir Aug 05, 2019

spread executions this kinda things cannot talk, , im using zero spread still the best spread, butnjust dont know if later when iesrn big, , hf willl stesl my money or not...

KashmiriBoy Sep 05, 2019

Good broker so far since i had been their customer for the past two years as of now, just trade for fun and the account size is average. The spreads are competitive with nice leverage offered by them. So is the case with the withdrawal whenever i initiate for withdrawing my profit i can get the amount within two business days. I however avoid trading during the NFP or high impact news release because any such news comes on my nerves so i can not just handle them so i usually keep away from the system when these news releases. Overall the broker is good and deserves 4.5 ratings out of 5.

• We
    west john Oct 23, 2020

Trading with this broker for about 1 year and have steady income, no hassle with payment. Bonus program is not easy to claim.