The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HomeCenter.com — What a horrible experience and I don't think this is over yet
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a faucet July 7th, first told it was available, then that it would ship in two weeks, after 4 weeks I asked again and was given a "new" date two weeks out. I said CANCEL the order I could not wait that long both on the phone and in writing. I received an email response "Do not assume this order has been canceled" and "We will charge you a 25% restocking fee". My credit card refunded my payment but a month later (after I left the country) they shipped the item anyway. What a horrible experience and I don’t think this is over yet. What a hassle!
More HomeCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- HomeCenter.com - Fraud
- HomeCenter.com - Scam Operations
- HomeCenter.com - Do not honor return policy!
- HomeCenter.com - Charged cancellation fee after over 2 months and product not shipped
- HomeCenter.com - Worst Company Ever?
- HomeCenter.com - beware beware
- HomeCenter.com - Homecenter.com is a cleverly disguised drop ship business
- HomeCenter.com - Scam masquerading as legitimate business
- HomeCenter.com - refund problem
- HomeCenter.com - Billing/Customer Service