Home Corpservice

F May 31, 2019

I have had a very bad experience with Home Corp Kempton Park. On 25 May 2019 l went to buy a bed at this Home Corp furniture shop and bought a bed for R2999. I swiped my bank card there to pay for the bed. To my surprise l printed my bank statement on 31 May 2019 only to see that Home Corp deducted the R2999 from my account 3 times with first amount deducted on 28 May 2019, next R2999 deducted on 29 May 2019 then next amount on 30 May 2019.So l went to Home Corp on Friday 31 May 2019 with my bank statement clearly showing the R2999 being deducted three times on my account only to be told by Home Corp that they deducted the money once on my account and my bank has the problem and l was told to go to solve the problem with my bank. I went to my bank and they said Home Corp should resolve this issue and refund my money but still on returning to Home Corp l was told my bank has a problem. Home Corp has pathetic service and disappointing considering that l have the bank statements to prove the funds were deducted by Home Corp. Hello Peter please assist as now my debit orders are bouncing as my account has been credited 3 times and l my bank account is overdrawn due to negligence of Home Corp.