Hollister Brunswick Square Mall and Customer Servicesonline order

I ordered over $400 in items. These items were to be picked up at the Brunswick Square Mall dept. Over the course of almost 3 weeks, items came in spurts to be picked up. The final item (a hoodie) came in on the 23rd of September (as per the date on my email). My daughter went today to pick up the hoodie and the associate refuse to give her the hoodie. The reason the associate claim was that the time to pick up the hoodie expired, eventhough they have the hoodie at the store and it I paid for it already. The computer shows in Hollisters computer that it is available for me to pick up as well. Inspite of it all, the associate told my daughter that the only way she will get the hoodie is if she pay (again) for the hoodie and wait for Hollister to send me a refund. On top of this I called 1-866-4261285 to try to rectify this situation. I spoke to Mary (that all she woyld give me). mary looked in the computer said that the hoodie was still available, but I need to talk to the person in tech or whatever they're called. I have thw names of the people that were contacted concerning this issue. Mary put me on hold, then came back and said that the best that she can do was that she made notes and forward me to the payment center and I would have to wait for them to contact me. When I asked for a complaint number and supervisor, Mary hung the phone up in my ear. I want my hoodie!!! I hope that all of this disrespect wasn't because I'm African American. This will most likely be my last time spending money at Hollister. I just check my email and now it's saying that the pick up order expired.