Hollisterdisplay items not for sale

I can't believe Hollister is more worried about their displays than making a Sale... My daughter picked out a little cardigan that was on display... we searched the store with no help from the young man working in the front half of the store who told me he would look but than came up to me and said he couldn't since he couldn't leave the front half of the store... If you are going to have items on DISPLAY they need to be in the store for sale also... THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT... but evidently they can not take any of the items off display even when they have multiplies on display... Sounds like they don't need to make a sale!! also thankfully that the one little tank top she found and didn't realize at the time was also marked "DISPLAY NOT FOR SALE" in the "FOR SALE" stacks that after we stood in the long lines they actually did have another one ... to "SALE" to us... of course they had NO CLUE of how it got into the ACTUAL FOR REAL FOR SALE STACK!

• Mo
    Monet Angelo Nov 29, 2011

Actually...it is because the clothes on the mannequins are ruined because of how much cologne has been sprayed on them. So it actually is good customer service. They won't sell you a defective product.

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Keep on trying to think of something to say...don't hurt yourself doing it! I wouldn't want you ###ing up the last brain cell you have..

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

LOL! I believe you are the trolls, I may be a ###, but at least i own up to my ###! You call everyone this name over and over, don't you have anything else????

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

I'm not you btw so don't try to compare me to you "here we go again"!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Ahhh, and my point been made! I pissed you off and now your all mad! My day is complete! Have a great day:)

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

I knew if i put out a comment you all would come and attack. Why? Cuz this is your pathetic life!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Never said I wasn't here! I'm NOT here everyday all day like you watching every little thing just waiting to pick a fight!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Are you to stupid to understand 24/7 and what that means???? I don't think I am the one who needs school, or to get a life!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

That's all you got???? Oh please! Go back to that ### pile you came from!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Your are the one's who fly around here 24/7 like a fly on ###! Ohhh so sad!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

And yes I'm back so I'm sure the attacking will start any minute...haha

AmandaLuvsCouture May 31, 2011

Yup on here. Someone started a complaint on them. Look it up if you dont believe me...

• Iv
    Ivemovedon May 28, 2011

The overworked, underpaid staff is not going to stop their other chores to climb up into the window, unpin the garment attached to the mannequin just for you to try on that garment and say "I dont want this, it does not look the same as it does on the mannequin"!

If they do this for you, they will have to this for the other 20 people who really, really "need" that garment in the window.

Ps. the garments on display are usually pinned on the mannequin and are therefore damaged.
    ask the staff for a suggestion of something that looks similar being sold on the floor.

AmandaLuvsCouture May 26, 2011

There Is a whole blog about cyber bullying! And it looks like u are all
    On them! But u change your names.

AmandaLuvsCouture May 26, 2011

I was in a hurry u ###! Stfu means shut the ### up! And I meant that how do u have the nerve to jump my ### when u have a lot of pissed off people at u!! The rest is pretty obvious. My god u are stupid...so sad I have to help u understand it! It's pretty obvious! But u just like to start drama and be mean so I'm not supprised at all...

AmandaLuvsCouture May 26, 2011

Ok well whatever, either way she was rude!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Um my comments where the same as the other girls! Dam u are stupid! And I was the one responding not the girl who made the complaint, she hasn't even said anything besides her first complaint!! Excuses excuses...blah blah blah..I'm tired of u all!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

And u keep on going at me so wtf ever

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Well u made it look like u were so stfu! I think it's so funny that u have a complaint page on u! That's hilarious! And u have the nerve to jumpy ### when it looks like u have pissed off a lot of ppl! You are one sad individual! The fact that u get off on fighting with ppl on here! Dont even try to say it wasn't to me cuz u made it clear u were!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

She got attitude with me first just becuz I placed an opinion! So if your friend was a little nicer, i would have shown her respect!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

I dont get why u say in your first post that your mad cuz people can't voice there own opinion on here cuz we will get pink slapped as u say, but when I do, you get mad at me when I'm doing what u do! U do not make any sence! When in any of my posts did I say I verbally abused a worker at hollister??? I have never nor would I becuz I have worked in many retail places in the mall. I think it's higher up that need to tell the workers to focus on helping customers so they are happy. That's all I'm saying:)

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

If you are so worried about people being attacked by me, why do u do it? Just curious...

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

First Off, I have never been rude to them at the store. I'm just venting it here ok! I work in customer service, every job I have! And I have to have good customer service as I'm a cosmetologist. I just exspect the same of them! Your just making it bigger deal then need to be u crazy jerk! And FYI, I own my own station so I get to run things the way I want to thank u:)

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Okay focus all your time and energy on me and not the facts of this post...love it:) keep showing me lots of attention!!! He

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

And if your theory of two wrongs don't make a right, then they shouldnt be attacking me since mean little me started it! I had a point and that was that there customer service needs work! They sure do know how to fold those clothes perfectly! But when it comes to getting me a room, helping me find something, or even charging me correctly or Ringing something up right, they have problems! It's just my opinion they need work. Jesus!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Your all haters. That's all I'm gonna say..

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Excuse me for having an opinion. I have complaints that I feel that they need to fix! There have been many times I have gone in there and they don't know what they are doing, they can't find something, they charge wrong, or they take forever to find me someone who can open a room up
    For me. But they sure do know how to fold those clothes perfectly!!! I'm just saying they need to work on certain things.

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Well sorry but they don't have good customer service! Look at all the complaints about it on this site! They don't help at all! My complaint Isint just the fact that the clothes on the mannequin aren't for sale, it's that they have bad customer service period! And i feel that they worry more about folfing the clothes then helping getting me a room. I have been to many hollisters, and had the same complaint. That's all I'm sayin! Jesus!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

P.s I'm not the one with the kid who started the complaint thank u...

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Go ahead:) I have seen so much cussing on this site so if u want to get mad at every person cussing, u have a lot of work ahead of u! Sad that u have that much time on your hands! Sorry but I'm not gonna sit back when they call me names! Wtf is wrong with u! I'm just defending myself

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

### u? Is that proper enough??? Who are u to judge me? I can say whatever I like and if it's not to "your"'standards go tell someone who cares cuz I don't:)

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Mmmk you do that! Let me know how that goes! :)

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Such hate! Just cuz your an ugly person dosent mean u need to take it out on me u poor ugly thing! Im sorry u got beat with the ugly stick but don't take it out on pretty little me!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

Did your momma not give u enough love as a child???? She should have beat your ### more! Lmao! Ohh look the old ### ### are tryin to gang up on me! I'm soo scared! Dont go gettin your depends all in a bunch girls! Calm down! I don't want you to have a stroke! .) ha

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

I think u need to stop following me around stalker! ###! Get a life and find your own post! Ignorant ### trying to get all on my ### just cuz I have something so say! Go kick rocks biotch!

No thanks:) granny!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

And all I have to say is no matter what, there customer service STILL sucks just as much as your attitude does! Haha! U probly work there! Lmfao

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

I've never read a display that said NOT FOR SALE in my store! Only mannequins with clothes on them that the ###ing store should have available to sell and if they dont then they need to remove that clothing OFF the mannequin and put something that CAN be bought on it! ###!

AmandaLuvsCouture May 25, 2011

I have had the same thing happen to me! They need to focus on good customer service and helping customers more then folding those dang clothes perfectly and not leaving there area! We pay good money for those clothes, I expect good service and for the clothes that are on the mannequin to be avaiable too!