Hillside SPCAI was turned Down Twice to Adopt a dog

E

I went to the HIllside SPCA in Pottsville Pennsylvania, (TWICE) to adopt a sheltered dog. I was turned down ! (TWICE) The Worker named DAYNA, was very ugly and nasty to me. I had a friend with me at the time, so have a WITNESS. When I went to the shelter to see the dogs, the worker named DAYNA said, (Go Home, Go online and Fill out an application. You May get a dog and you may NOT. I have all of what happened to me on my facebook page, EDWARD DRAGAN in detail. PLEASE read and look at it. WHO SUFFFERS! Not the Worker DaYNA! but The Animals ! I am trying for the (THIRD) time today March 1, 2016 to adopt a cute dog at this shelter named HANNA! I Just Emailed the Manager BARBRA UMLAUF. It seems that everyone I am talking to about this issue has heard how hard the HILLSIDE SPCA makes it to adopt a dog. ! CHANGES Need to take PLACE real FAST! Do you want to donate your MONEY to this shelter knowing that they turn good people away WHO WANT TO adopt a sheltered Pet?