Health Center Inc.rejuvi-cell formula

R

I just happened upon this page looking for side effects of the Rejuvi-cell formula. Please note that today I filed a complaint with the BBB and they have this company today, June 30, 2017, with an A+ Rating! (not a C+) How could that be???
I took this formula for three days and have had a serious allergic reaction. I spoke with a nurse at my workplace who looked at the ingredients in the bottle and said this was a very heavy hormone formula and that she would not take this. I called the company to report my allergic reaction...I thought they would want to know. However, the woman who spoke to me could not have been ruder; she also yelled at me! She laughed at me when I tried to explain myself and said she had other customers to speak with . Not professional in anyway! BBB should review their records.

rejuvi-cell formula