Hair Today Gone TomorrowPaid upfront and have gotten no service

I signed a contract on 7/15/09 and paid upfront for all treatments, but was told to call to schedule my first appt in Sept. I called 8/25 to schedule my first treatment only to find out the number had been disconnected. I then called the new number listed on the website. I've not been able to leave any messages because the mailbox has been full ever since. I filed a fraud complaint with my credit card which is in the process of being reviewed and I submitted a complaint via the BBB. Those are the two avenues I've begun, but if someone has any other suggestions, please let me know. Out a lot of money for no service!

• Ro
    rolog81 Sep 11, 2009

I'm in the same boat. Any advice will help. I don't want to be paying on a loan to carecaredit for 5 years on services I didn't receive. That's just awful.

• Al
    ALCPartner Sep 16, 2009

American Laser Centers Offer Free Treatment to Illinois Clients of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.
    Individuals who are still owed treatments from company that closed are invited to American Laser Centers clinics.

View Rich Morgan's letter to Hair Today Gone Tomorrow clients:
    www.americanlaser.com/savemycontract

• H1
    h11tg11tboard11 Sep 18, 2009

It seems like they did go out of business -- in a very shady way. I can tell you I think they morphed into a company called MiRadiance. If you look on the hair today gone tomorrow website (www.hairtodaygonetomorrow.com/) -- two of their locations: 1s224 Summitt Ave. Suite 305 Oak Brook Terrace IL 60181 and 1220 Hobson Road Ste 132 Naperville IL 60540 are the exact same locations listed on the MiRadance website (www.miradiance.com/) According to another website posting if you call MiRadaciance at first they will deny this but when pressed they will give you the treatments that were taken away under Hair Today Gone Tommorow -- as they are the same company. Also the Parma OH location is still open -- [protected] -- from what I can tell this is the only honorable location that has tried to stay open and still makes good on their prepaid packages -- good for them, shame on the HTGT management. Stay away from MiRadiance for any new treatments -- if they did this under the name HTGT -- well you know the reputation. The only other advice I can give is to dispute any recent transaction with your credit card IMMEDIATELY (this is time sensitive), file a report with the attorney general's office (www.ag.state.il.us/) and the better business bureau. Good Luck.

• 5a
    5angrymom Sep 21, 2009

I too am one of the victims of HTGT. All that is stated above is true.

The owners of HTGT are the same owners of Miradiance, Donald Teitz, Kash Agerwal and Tal Raine. They stole money from clients at Hair Today gone Tomorrow and opened this new laser company Maradiance. They have done this before. Looking for information on this company I discovered Dr. Tal Raine also opened a laser company called Refine 360 and stole money from clients and closed it down without providing services. These people are criminals . Extremely shady, shady people. ALL future clients BEWARE. They have done this before and they will continue to steal money from people and do this again.

I did get my money back from my credit card company, they reversed charges, they are looking into filing fraud charges with the company and they suggested that I file a complaint with Lisa Madigan-- they more people who complain the quicker this company and all the criminals working behind Miradiance will be prosicuted.