Hair Directover charge and products are NOT as described

J

I was Hair Direct customer for 3 years, i purchased their hair system and products Monthly, but
i was charged from $20. to $35. US on shipping every time i purchased any products from Hair Direct.
They are liars they lie to their customers to steal your hard earned money, and their hair systems look like a rug on your head.They Rip people off, so stay away from Hair Direct.

More Hair Direct Complaints & Reviews

• Lo
    lola1954 Feb 02, 2017

I ordered pro touch adhesive and it didn't work I have been a customer of hair club for men for 25 years and I couldn't afford them any more so I switched to hair direct and had good results till I ordered pro touch adhedisive and it didn't work I asked to switched it to ghost bond and I had to pay shipping which I shouldn' t have to pay. But I payed dearly for shipping the fix the problem. I would like a refund for the shipping. and I got no directions how to apply the ghost bond.

Leslie Cook

• Mi
    Mike from Chicago Jun 07, 2016

Hmmmm? After reading the above comments, I am compelled to write the following: Being a former disatisfied client of HCM, I have now been with Hair Direct for the past two and a half years, all I can say is, I have never had a problem with them. Originally, I sent them an old HCM piece to get the correct size which they not only duplicated it, but it was actually better built them HCM and it lasted longer. Futhermore, their customer service has always been great and it you don't wear it to long (average life span is a month) the hair they use is basically undetectable. What more can you ask for?
    Highly recomended!

• G1
    G1234 May 19, 2016

I have received my first hair from Hair Direct and I am very pleased with it. Customer services is excellent, I deal with M. Hornberger and she has been so helpful. Everyone tells me that it looks so good and they can not tell it is a piece.

I was with Men's Hair Club and pleased with the piece but not the pushy salespeople. Talk about a rip-off. Hair Direct prices are more reasonable. I did learn from Men's Hair Club how to do it myself. I am saving thousands. Hair Direct was able to copy the exact piece. My first piece with Men's Hair Club fell apart within two months. I believe it was their color products that did this.

Hair Direct came in my exact color whereas Men's Hair Club had to always color the piece. Usually within 2 weeks it started to fade out.

I found the videos from Hair Direct to be extremely helpful.

Anomous

• Gu
    Guy Clark May 02, 2016

so, davem725, you have been an hd client for 21 years? at the date of your post (2015) that would have made you a client 1 year before hair direct existed.

• Da
    Daisy667 Mar 14, 2016

to Marksamulson

OK, have not bought any hair systems from Hair Direct yet. Who do you get yours from? I REALLY do want to know so I won't waste my money. I e-mailed HD about a couple of the hair products. It's a month later & I still haven't heard from them. they sure do take my money quick emough.

• Gu
    Guy Clark Jan 12, 2016

davem 720 which hair tech are you? most people know hd toots it's own horn posing as client's. and yes the hair is total garbage,

• Da
    DaveM720 Oct 01, 2015

The negative comments above are totally false. I have been a Hair Direct customer for 21 years!. They always have been outstanding in the quality of their products and service and they stand behind their work. Most people can't tell I wear a hair piece. A coworker goes to one of the hair clubs and his is so obvious because it has way too much hair in comparison to his natural hair while mine blends in. Others have made these comments to me, not realizing I wear a hair piece.

I hate to see a great company lied about.

Marksamulson. Dec 29, 2012

HAIR DIRECT IS ONE OF THE WORST HAIR SUPPLIER EVER. THEY ARE LIARS, DECEPTIVE AND TRYING TO STEAL YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. THEY CLAIM THAT THEIR HAIR WIGS ARE BLEACH KNOTTED AND INVISIBLE, BUT IT ALL LIES.
    HAIR DIRECT SELL THEIR RUGS FROM $400- $500 PLUS $36 OR MORE SHIPPING, DON'T BELIEVE ME ME, CALL THEM.
    I WAS THEIR CUSTOMER FOR 4 YEARS, AND I NEVER GOT THE HAIR SYSTEM THAT THE CLAIM THEY WOULD, AND THEY STOLE MY MONEY. I OPENED MY EYES WHEN I ORDERED FROM OTHER HAIR SUPPLIER, I PAID ONLY A PORTION OF THE PRICE $210. PLUS $20 SHIPPING, AND THE HAIR SYSTEM WAS A LOT BETTER, REALISTIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I SAVED TO BUY 2 SYSTEM FOR THE PRICE OF ONE THAT HAIR DIRECT OFFERS.
    DO NOT FALL INTO "HAIR DIRECT" BULL ###, SHOP AROUND YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND GET A WAY BETTER QUALITY HAIR SYSTEM THAN "HAIR DIRECT"..

• Br
    broadfall May 08, 2012

If you are dealing with hair direct HD of Bainbridge PA. Just call them up and tell them the problem with the DVD. They will refund your money. They have the best customer service in my experience. If you are talking about wigs and hair direct, i don't know what to tell you.
    I only deal with HD. i am a customer, I don't work for HD.

• Br
    broadfall May 08, 2012

Just pointing this out...Wig and Hair direct is a different company than HD Hair Direct located in Bainbridge Pa

• Dr
    drewm Apr 26, 2012

I received my DVD today and it is absolutely a total fake. They don't contain anything advertised on the website at all. I have filed a dispute with Paypal and waiting for the outcome.