Haband / Bluestem Brands Logo

Haband / Bluestem Brands

Having problems with Haband / Bluestem Brands?

+1 800 217 2916 (Customer Service)
PO Box 8
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Haband — return

Returned defective pants three weeks ago. Called customer service on Sat. told they took orders 24 hours but...

Haband Microfiber Sheets — quality

I loved Haband's microfiber sheets the very first time I tried them, but like the other purchaser who...

Haband OnlineBad service

I recently purchased the two sets of sheets from Haband for a total of $47.00 and change. I have now washed them three times to try to get the gas smell out of them and the third time--before I have even used them-- all of the sewing on the top of the sheets is coming out. I have thrown away all of may packages because they did fit the bed and am sorry I did or they would definitely be on their way back to haband. I am extremely dissatified with this product and I will probably never order from this company again. I could have bought sheets here in town for a lesser price after taking off the shipping and had a much better product. I know you get what you pay for--but this is a very poor product and should not be sold by anyone. So sorry I let the price lure me into a product of such poor quality.

James Feb 18, 2009

Stay away from this company. While the products are usually ok, the customer service offered is terrible. I ordered two sets of sheets that were to come with free blankets but no blankets were shipped. When I called regarding the missing blankets, I was promised they would be shipped within two weeks. When I called again, I was told that no one had even accessed my account and that no blankets were sent. After a go around with a "supervisor" who could not correctly pronounce my last name, I decided that this company was not worth receiving any more business from me. Needless to say, I was overcharged for two sets of sheets and will never see my "free" blankets.

Mary B. Seely Dec 30, 2012

My Mother, Mrs. Mary B. Seely, was a customer of yours for years. She died on March13, 2012 and I sent you a copy of her death certificate, but I'm still getting offers and catalogues from you for her. Please stop sending them. Thank-you. Mary B. Cartwright-Seely, her daughter.

Haband — Bait & Switch-Unbelievable!!!

This company is unbelievable!!! I ordered four short sleeved sweaters from them in FOUR different colors. The...

Haband (Totes Boots)Bait and Switch

I ordered a pair of Totes Boots. They were on backorder. I was perfectly willing to wait for the back order. Haband charged my credit card and sent me a substitution. Their invoice even states that "they have taken the liberty" to send me something different. Nowhere in the order did I agree to a substitution and I received no communication from Haband in regards to the backorder. They state, and I quote, "we have taken the liberty of sending you something so substantially similar in style, color, and value that we know you will be just as pleased." How dare they charge my credit card and intentionally ship me something I did not order!!! If this isn't "bait and switch" I don't know what is.
    I called their Customer Service Department, asked for the Supervisor, and after explaning my complaint, was conveniently sent to a recording.
    I now have to wait 2 to 4 WEEKS for a refund.
    How can this company get away with such unethical business practices?

HabandDeceptive Practices and Bad Service

I ordered a tote bag and a pair of boots, both were on clearance. When the package FINALLY arrived it contained the tote and a pair of ugly green men's pants. I had to jump through hoops and spend time and gas money to return THEIR MISTAKE. They EVENTUALLY sent me a pair of boots and...guess what????...they are not at all the boots that were pictured.

Their service is bad, their products are shoddy -- I will never ever ever again order any type of product from HABAND. Any money I might have originally saved has been all eaten up by wasted time, gas, and postage money.

• Pa
          patricia ann owens Oct 28, 2009

my name is mrs.p.a.owens i orderthings and there never right my last order i ordered 4sheet sets only 2 were wright it should have been two singles and two doubles not 4 singles free pendt no cutlery set no please get my order right and send it to me right if its not right i will never order from you again thank u and god bless

Haband — Poor customer service, shipping headaches

I'm posting this after having finally received satisfaction. I only got to this point after having filed...

Trenton

Haband — No order received

Haband www.haband.com Was promised that order would be delivered 8/15. No order received yet.

HabandHigh price for very low quality

I just ordered several trousers from this company who, by the way advertises heavily, in the American Legion Magazine and many other popular mags. The material or trousers, jeans, was thinner than a regular cotton shirt. The material was so thin it reminded me of the throw away clothes you use for painting. The buttons did not snap. One of the pockets was riveted to the outside, so you could not use it and yes, I had to pay $13.00 to return the items. What a scam. Do not buy here unless you are enjoy paying high price for very low quality.

Matt B Oct 27, 2007

Having shopped many times at my local Haband store here in New Jersey and having always been pleased with the merchandise bought I decided to give their mail order a try..

I have had good luck with pants purchased at Habands stores but the mail order pants I always order leave a lot to be desired. I always have no luck with the seam on the men's pants on the leg also they always rip for one reason or another, and consider their mail order merchandise to be extremely inferior and of very poor quality. I currently have a pair of these pants sitting on my desk that are going back to Habands, plus right now I have a pair of their pants on which is inferior as well because the material on the back of the pants has what looks like to be a "run" in a woman'.s stocking.

My take on Haband is that they only like to deal with third world countries that probably costs pennies to make and they they try to pass their merchandise off as. Though it were quality merchandise.

Donna Domin Aug 05, 2009

Donna Domin
            112 Johns Avenue
            Hazleton, Pa.
            18201, [protected]

In April I placed an order for (Y4F07) EMB PFRM Sheets. I wasn't even going to make a comment because I knew how much the return would be. I would like to say that after washing these sheets they are full of pulls. They slip off the bed and are truly a disappointment. I have purchased quite a few articles from your company in the past and am really surprised at the quality. I have only used one of the sets for fear the same thing would happen to them.

Donna Domin Aug 05, 2009

Donna Domin
            112 Johns Avenue
            Hazleton, Pa. 18201
            [protected]

In April I ordered (Y4F07) EMB PFRM Sheets. I wasn't going to make this comment because to send them back would cost a fortune. After washing the sheets, I noticed they were all pulled. They are hard to keep on the bed and I am very disappointed in the quality. I have ordered quite a few articles in the past and do not know if I wish to order again after seeing the quality of these sheets. (I never opened the second set for fear that they would be a mess also.

• Bi
            Billy Goodrow Sep 10, 2015

I have ordered shoes from haband the last 2 pairs were junk 1 pair lasted 6 weeks before the soles separated from the shoe the 2 pair lasted 6 weeks before the soles rotted through this to me is a rip off these shoes are garbage of course they are made overseas, will not be ordering again.

douglasbisel1 Aug 14, 2020

Back in june I order 3 stretches belts on back order and I was told they were sold out I have been waiting for them all summer, I was told they are sold out. I don't like reps lying to me. i'm a could customer' just letting you know. i'm sure you have competitors, that I will be looking for.

Haband Men Pants & ShortsVery unhappy with the service, lack of attention!

I recently order pants via phone with Haband. I ordered Large long (34" inseam) What I received was XL XLong. Needless to say they don't fit. I called customer service and I was told I would have to pay to send back, I complained that I shouldn't have to pay for their mistake. They finally agreed to a pick of slip at their expense. Well Its been over a week and still have not received it. Very unhappy with the way Haband Men Pants & Shorts acted on the phone and their lack of attention.

• Ar
              arlene clary Oct 30, 2019

Arlene Clary 37313 hwy 74 lot 19 Geismar Louisiana 70734. VISA card #[protected])