Gulfgate TourismTourism package fraud

S Mar 15, 2021

I took a tourism package from Gulfgate Tourism Doha Qatar. The package was for 13500 Qatari Rial where I paid my first installment 3500 QR. On joining date, I was told one of the Europe package will be given soon after the full amount is paid plus their additional benefits were listed. But within a few days they informed me all the packages are stopped because of the Covid-19 situation and their office will be closed until the Covid situation is over. Now when I inquired, I could see the company itself is vanished no contacts available in Qatar. I have all the previous communication and registration documentation which can be produced at any point of time. Please let me know if I have any options to get the refund amount 3500QR.

I can be reached on 00974 [protected] or email [protected]@gmail.com

Regards
Sreekanth

• Na
    najem Sep 23, 2021

i also victim please lets coordinate .

• Fa
    Fabiha Moktader Aug 12, 2021

I am also victim of this trap.pls anyone of you help me out of it and ya i gave 5000qr and they are vanished..note my number [protected]

Salms Aug 21, 2021

@Fabiha Moktader Me also lost 2000 QAR
    MY CONTACT
    Contact :[protected]

jaferahamed ks Aug 08, 2021

I am also victim of them.
    Please can anyone help me to complain.

• Zu
    Zubair Hussain Warsi Aug 01, 2021

My contact detail is +974-[protected].

• Zu
    Zubair Hussain Warsi Aug 01, 2021

Please add me in chat. I am also victim of GGT

• Fa
    Farhan Mohammad Jul 02, 2021

We also took a package of 9000 from them, trying to contact them but no response. Please suggest if any of you find any way

• Se
    Sereno Verghese Jun 03, 2021

i have raised a request in Public Prosecution for this scam, waiting feedback

• Re
    Renesh Krishnan Jun 24, 2021

@Sereno Verghese Hi Friend, Do you have any feedback from prosecution regarding your complaint? I would like to raise the compliant against Gulf gate . pls send msg on my whatsapp [protected].

• Se
    Sereno Verghese Jun 03, 2021

how can we communicate for the same cause. i have raised a complaint in Public Prosecution

• Mo
    Mohammed Jani May 30, 2021

We paid 5000 QR as apackage of 15 days. We also lost. If you all are complaining together, Please add me in the group.
    [protected]

• Mu
    Murshid Jiffry May 27, 2021

Same
    I have also purchased a package but now no use of it
    If any one willing to complain, please let me know
    [protected]

• Ha
    Hanif Joad Apr 21, 2021

I was also scammed by them & want to file a complaint against them if anyone have already created a group plz add me or contact me on [protected]