GUARDIAN SERVICES GROUPFRAUD!!!!!

The company is a scam they have moved to 201 East Sandpointe Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92707
. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1237 W. MEMORY LN. SANTA ANA, CA 92706. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. ANNA BLAJOS "Customer Service [protected], ANNA BLAJOS [protected] Cell# Fax: [protected], Head Of Finance for Refunds ANNA BLAJOS, Owner of Company ANNA BLAJOS . Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel [protected]. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down NOW...

• Mi
    MIKE DIAZ May 20, 2009

This company is so full of ### it's unreal. I actually tried signing up with them last tuesday, after I gave them all the check card info I have'nt been able to contact anyone. So I cancelled my card before they took out any funds thank god! People are heartless as well as ruthless...this company and it's employees are some real pieces of ###. Don't ### with them period...Glad I happened to look at this site tonite..Only because I could'nt contact them for 2days. But last week I was able to contact anyone there. U live and U learn...

• Ly
    Lynn Jun 08, 2009

This is truly a SCAM!!! This company starting from the owner, must shut down!! I hope they close the doors soon!! Anna Blajos the owner has no clue how to run a business, she'll do better in being a cashier at Grocery Store, although I doubt she can even count and do that job!! Guardian has nothing but bunch of stupid unqualified employees sitting there and sipping their coffee...I heard bunch of people were let go in April 2009 and there's only 2 people left in customer Service. Anna Blajos owner is out there in her own world, she has no clue about what's happening in her company and how her "Negotiators" are working! Files are sitting in the drawers...no one looks at them for weeks... Are they really submitting the paperwork to the Lender?? I guess they just take your money and run with it!! You never hear back from them...and when you call the receptionist says they are on the other line...SO who the hell takes care of files and negotiates????
    I went directly to the Lender and submitted my request for Mod...Thanks to the comments and complaints shared here. I will continue to spread the news to every home owner to NEVER go to Guardian Services Group for help!! IT'S A SCAM!! Save your money and pay the Lender directly to modify your loan.

• Da
    DANIEL PITO Jun 12, 2009

Anna Blajos needs to get a real job, this STUPID ### thinks she could run a business this is a real theif if a client would want a refund where is she going to get it from she can't even put gas in her car she is as stupid as they come

• Wi
    willwin Oct 23, 2009

they also rip me off almost losted my home with two kids to feed. I was only 30 days late on my mortgage when i hire them to help with my re modification with no results. THey lie over and over again about how they are helping me, but sent my family into forcloser. I had to do my own remod with my lender and pay 2200 after loing 2500 to guardian service group. plus 14000 in back mortgage and ins other fee applied to my new mortgage payment . I need to get some if not all my money back . B.K, is coming to santa ana.