GTA JacksDog breeders

I had reached out to this breeder for a mini Schneider puppy. After asking a few times to see the pups it turns out I wasn't able to meet the breeder or her dogs or pup until I had put a $200 deposit down. After speaking with Dawn and asking her a myriad of questions including whether anyone smoked in her household (which she said no), I was finally able to meet then this weekend (Apr 8th).

Well I was completely misled. I show up completely excited for a puppy visit and the dogs are dirty with matted hair and don't seem very happy. The house wreaks of smoke and she cant be bothered to give me my deposit back. After a few exchanges with her and letting her know I had a severe asthma attack and never would have put money down on a dog where there are smokers (It permeates everywhere as she now admitted to being a smoker but only smoke outside - seriously!!!), she indicate she would not give me my money back as part of the puppy agreement even though she obviously misled me. I don't like being lied to or being called names when she asked me to explain why I wasn't taking one of her pups and especially so for having my money taken under false pretenses.

Do NOT buy a puppy here!! Save yourself the grief. You can get a CKC registered mini schnauzer from another breeder for the same rate and also trust that you're getting a healthy, happy and clean puppy from a well respected breeder.

• Updated by Schnauzer lover · Apr 09, 2017

Females start breeding under a year and only retired after 6 or 7 years after breeding every year

Unsanitary and unclean house... smells of smoke

Smoking household (don't believer the breeder of she says she isn't)

Dirty and matted older dogs that don't seem very happy... unsure of proper puppy socialization

Lies about certain health questions... only in it for the money

Can get a CKC registered mini schnauzer for the same rate elsewhere and will be guaranteed a healthy, happy and clean puppy. Save yourself the grief!!!

Seriously unethical and questionable practices here.

• Gt
    GTA Jacks Dec 14, 2018

We at GTA Jack’s Mini Schnauzers have only recently became aware of this ridiculous rant of lies and other then us not giving this lady her deposit back as that’s why we obtain security deposits to hold a puppy for you everything else is a complete fabrication and anyone that has been here can attest too. The second complaint is obviously the delusional first lady all over again.
    Absolutely no need to defend myself further and this will be my only post regarding this.
    Thanks Dawn
    GTA Jack’s

• La
    Laura Black 1984 Jul 23, 2018

We had a good experience here. Came to meet puppies available before putting down a deposit. Breeder was very communicative about answering questions and sending update photos until we waited for the 8 week mark. We were able to meet both parents first to see their lovely calm temperaments. Puppies are in family home with kids (teenagers) and other dogs so well socialized. I liked she was not a mass kennel breeder. Puppy cake with first round of shots and microchipped. She even gave us a bag full of food and toys for him to take home. Great experience.

• La
    Laura Black 1984 Jul 23, 2018

@Laura Black 1984 Typo.. *puppy CAME with first round of shots

• Lo
    Loveschnauzers Jul 10, 2018

This woman falsely acting like a breeder is a piece of work. A liar and a phony.

House not clean, wreaks of smoke, dogs are dirty and not happy, not socialized. This is really sad as an animal lover.

Buyer beware. Go anywhere else if you want a puppy. I wish someone would shut her down for good.