Greg MikesellCon Artist

KSAT NEWS just ran a story and article on this corrupt SOB Greg Mikesell.. People all agree that Greg Mikesell belongs in Prison! He's scammed over 20 people and counting in San Antonio already! And women! Be wary.. this guy is even worse with how he treats ladies.. flip flopping.. Just ask Tara Mikesell his ex-wife.. who still hangs around cause she's a nutcase too.. she'll be happy to tell you what goes on!! well if you want to get some diseases.. he's a good bet!

• Ne
    neutral Mar 26, 2009

I don't know what happened to Greg. He built my house and did an excellent job...actually his foreman on the job was the one to get the credit. I did have small problems with a sub not getting paid, but he took care of it. The house is excellent and good quality construction. Maybe my home was built before he stopped paying all the good subs in S.A. I hope Greg gets help...I hear he is hurting. Maybe he doesn't understand that people give respect for your actions...not how cool you are or pretend to be.