Green Schoenfeld & Kyle, LLP Attorneys At LawEstate Freaud / Tax Fraud

Please beware of this law firm in Lee County, Florida. They have planned and literally executed the worst scam on a community leader in the history of Florida. A community leader was murdered in Lee county as the law firm prepared an fraudulent estate and tax work. Then, assaulted her family's bank accounts. They have stolen people's tax numbers to try to hide / conceal the victim's cash in many banks and security's. Kevin Kyle Esq. has threaten her child's life and he feels quit comfortable in this because his two brothers are State Judges. However Kevin Kyle Esq. is under investigation by The F.B.I. along with his partners. If you care about your family and your children you will not do your estate planing with this firm or this lawyer, Kevin Kyle. You just might end up dead before your time and your family will get hurt.

Estate  Freaud / Tax Fraud

• Ti
    timeshare2 Mar 14, 2011

Kyle is a [censor]

• Uh
    Uhmm Gum Jan 22, 2011

Put him away and get rid away the key.

• Sp
    Speak Your Mind Nov 02, 2009

I called this firm to get some legal advice. I asked them who was the person that they where talking about on the web. The women that picked up the phone when I asked for Kevin Kyle began to ask me who I was, and not to call them back or they would have the police on me, and the rudely hung up. I think I will file a complaint with The Florida Bar on this ###.

• Go
    Gogethim Oct 28, 2009

Green Schoenfeld & Kyle, LLP Attorneys At Law Complaints - Estate Fraud... They need to quit being lawyers and get a job at Wal-Mart.

• Ms
    MSDW Sep 16, 2009

They are a County of White Trash Con Artist.

• Pr
    Protectiveserver Sep 16, 2009

Thanks on the warning of this firm. My wife and I almost got suckered in.

• St
    Steven Robinson Aug 19, 2009

I know of this case just from being an investigator. These people run their mouths to much, and are proud of what they have done. Florida is as everybody knows the worst place to live in the USA. Their three months of glory with warm weather in the winter is not worth loseing your home or having your kids exsposed to all types of drugs and crooked police. I moved their becuse all I herd it was a nice place. WRONG!!! I would not raise my dog there. To much violence and corruption. The 20th court house is a scam for estates. There is no since of pride for the people there and no justice is offered. My best advice is avoid LEE COUNTY... Now the #1 worst place to live in with the highest rates for people loss of people's job, homes, and lives. The Lawyers of Lee County are the worst in the State. People like Kevin Kyle Esq., Help it be that way.