Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky, OHunauthorized credit charges

B

My travel rewards agent made the reservations for a 2-night stay at this hotel. since I am being rewarded for the stay, I was told by my travel reward agent that I will not pay for the stay with the understanding that I will pay for any incidentals.

I was booked for August 27 and 29, 2009. This hotel charged $172.78 to my visa without my knowledge and authorization. The travel rewards agent made the booking in my name and they committed to pay for it.

So why this hotel charged my credit card with out my authorization is beyond me.