GRC Vita CareBilled my account for no reason

D

Ordered Sheer Cover which came with Vitapower vitamins. Canceled Sheer Cover at which time I was asked if I wanted to continue receiving vitamins; I refused. Everything canceled, right?? Wrong, I continue receiving Vita Power vitamins and being charged for them. Contact Sheer Cover and am told the vitamins come from separate company Guthy-Renker(GRC). Immediately call and cancel vitamins with them. All said and done, right??? Wrong, I continue being charged for vitamins. Requested refund and recieved $100.00 less of what it should've been. My account has been deliquent twice because of this company. I've had to cancel my card which creates even more of hassle for me. I've had to pay s/h costs because they requested I get a delivery confirmation. My account has gone into default twice at $33 each time. I've written an e-mail to the company, will be contacting the Better Business Bureau (who by the way gives this company a AAA rating), and filing a complaint with the state Attorney General's office. If anyone has had any luck receiving a refund from this company please e-mail me with the specifics. I'm getting nowhere. How many times muct you cancel something??

• Pa
    patsy dickson Mar 21, 2011

My name is patsy Dickson 1724 Sundown dr nw arab al 35016 [protected]@otelco.net i want to cancel all future orders for the grc vitapower that i am receiving

• Pa
    patsy dickson Mar 21, 2011

please cancel all future orders of grc vita power mcoming to my address

Normelita S. Oct 14, 2011

My name is Normelita, I have same problem, I cancelled, and they sent me the vitamins anyway, and charged my account twice . The vitamins were returned to them, but of course they're saying that they didn't receive them . It's very frustrating, they should not be allowed to do that .

• Wi
    WILLIAM CLARK Apr 28, 2012

I WANT YOU TO STOP STEALING FROM MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATLY I ORDERED ONE OF YOUR VITAMINS TO TRY NOW YOU ARE BILLING ME FOR A THIRD ORDER I DID NOT PLACE IT SUCKS WHEN SOMEONE JUST KEEPS SENDING AND TAKING MONEY FROM ONE WHO DOES NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT. STOP STEALING FROM ME OF COURSE NO ONE THERE WILL ADMITT THAT AN ORDER WAS NOT PLACED STOP STEALING FROM ME STOP STEALING FROM OTHERS

• Ky
    KyleCop Aug 16, 2012

Ordered PRO Active and received several months of the product. Started receiving VitaClear vitamins and they auto deduct 38.00 from my acct every month. It is pure theft and should be considered bank fraud. They have probably "stolen" several hundred dollars from my acct.

• Km
    KM-VHB May 06, 2014

Worst, most unethical online sales company ever! They steal from your credit card basically and make it extremely difficult to contact them or get a response. Their phone numbers barely work, then they give you the run around. WORST EVER! Businesses should not be allowed to operate like this!

• Li
    Linda T McDonald Aug 23, 2014

I never even ordered GRC Vitamins they just mysteriously appeared & so did the charges, unexpected charges that caused several overdrafts. I tried to cancel & in a very tactful & polite manner & I was HUNG UP ON by their rep. They continue to charge me for these over-priced products------won't refund my money---------& continue to drive me deeper into debt! I am on a minimal fixed disability income & the overdrafts I've experienced because of this unscrupulous, greedy company, without an ounce of integrity that continues to ignore my refund & cancellation requests should be brought before the Attorney General! I have read hundreds of complaints & all of them state that once THIS COMPANY HAS YOUR CREDIT CARD THEY WON'T LET GO & CONTINUE TO BILL & BILL & BILL!!! WARN YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS--------STAY AWAY, STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM SHEER COVER!!! I WILL FIGHT UNTIL I GET MY $231.00 BACK-------ANYONE ON DISABILITY KNOWS HOW MUCH THIS MEANS! AND THESE GREEDY, MONEY GRUBBING @@**##%@ DON'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL!!! I AM FED UP!!!

• Ro
    rossana n Sep 02, 2014

My name is Rossana, I have same problem, I cancelled, and they sent me the vitamins anyway, and charged my account more 3 time . The vitamins were returned to them, but of course they're saying that they didn't receive them . It's very frustrating, they should not be allowed to do that . Really this company is garbage .

• Li
    Linda T McDonald Sep 02, 2014

Thanks Rosanna for responding! I sympathize with you----I am still trying to get full refund that is owed to me. They only want to give me i payment back & I'm owed 3 as they state in their contract " payment in full" well that is 3 months! Sheer Cover is even worse to deal with! Good Luck!

• Ju
    JulieAnn Boyce Apr 26, 2016

My name is Julie and I have delt with the same issues! I want ALL my money refunded! I was told this was a 3 month trial and I am still getting my account drained from them! I HATE them!!!