Grantassist.comThey will charge your credit card monthly for a service you may not be able to use

T

Be care using this site. They will charge your credit card monthly for a service you may not be able to use, but more importantly is not spelled out up front. You need to read the fine print and refer to the "Terms & Conditions" tabbed on the bottom of the site. Normally this is used for general terms and conditions, not financial and payment or service explanation. It is like having your mortgage document not spell out up front the interest rate and payment terms.

• Ka
    Kalbine Jun 22, 2012

I did not authorize any payment to be withdrawn in my account and request a full refund ASAP !!! I had not idea who this or who this company is and how did they get my card number, this is obviously a scam and this money needs to be refunded back on card or I will report this as stolen money. SCAM!

• Cl
    cldr774 Jun 21, 2012

that is their initial fee to setup the 2 year contract - the monthly fees are only 29.95, early cancellation fee is $150

SAnderiune Jun 21, 2012

I checked my checking account online this morning and see a pending charge for $57.93 from zbelly.com. I did not authorize this charge. I believe it came because I ordered a free cd (had to pay shipping)on grants available for small businesses. It appears not that the small business I fell for is zbelly and their scam. Beware. I'm 60 years old and thought I knew better.

• He
    Heinklaff Jun 19, 2012

On 10/20/2011 I authorized $2.97 credit card charge for assistance. Then got my bank statement and on 10/27/2011 they had taken 57.93 out of my account as well. (NOT AUTHORIZED). This grant assist is nothing but a scam. Of course now I have changed all my information. People beware. Do not let yourself get caught up in this scam.

• Lo
    Lokelea Jun 19, 2012

They took the 2.97 that was authorized on 10/20/2011 then on 10/27/2011 they also took 57.93 that was not authorized. In today's times, we need all the help we can get to make it. But, with scammers like this you can go broke fast. I found grant assist ad on the home page of yahoo. Thought they could be trusted because of it's location of the ad. Stay away from this ad. I do not blame yahoo.

• Te
    Teblashe Jun 14, 2012

I had found a link on a government website, and since I was looking for money for school, I was all for "free money." After I received the small packet, I quickly changed my mind. So I had attempted to contact them online and failed. The next time I tried, I found this website. Needless to say they never contacted me no matter how many times I've tried.

• Pe
    Perdixe Jun 13, 2012

I had applied for this cd but never received it. I paid the 2.93 shipping and handling and never received it. I contacted the customer service to cancel the services but I my account was deducted the $57.93 in October. My account was then deducted another 38.90 November 2011. I called customer service again but they hung up on me 5 times. I then emailed them 3 times but have yet to receive a response.

• Ta
    Tassik Jun 10, 2012

Was told I would receive a dvd for $2.97. There was nothing indicating any other charges. Now my checking account is being charged $57.93 and I cant get it to cancel on there website!!

• Ti
    tiyisha Oct 17, 2011

I went on a website call www.johnsGrantblog.com and it took me to a site call grant assist n they only ask for 3.00 to receive information on how to get a grant and it takes u straight to a form to put in your information in payment information it never said anything about a 57.93 charge and when i call them they say sorry no refunds.

• St
    Steinaa Jun 18, 2011

A blog referred me to this place, so far haven't gotten any solid referrals for grants but in 7 days my credit card will be bill for a monthly service charge. Stay away from this place. It doesn't deliver what it promises.