Google MerchantScam and cheating!

I had a customer to pay me $300 for a dog and did not realize that I couldn't sell live animals using my merchant account, my account was then suspended and the money was refunded to my customer. Now google has taken $300 additional dollars from my account THAT WAS NOT THEIRS and I am now in the hole with my bank account for no reason and I need my money back asap!! I have checks bouncing everywhere and cant even pay my bills, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Google doesn't have a phone number and they do not respond to my complaints! If you have a google merchant seller account please switch to someone else as fast as you can, before they get you too!!

• Wo
    Wolfg May 15, 2010

try to cheating!

• Wo
    Wolfg May 15, 2010

http://www.homeeverything.com why this url have always discontinued products in google shopping

• St
    Steve Jul 27, 2008

Thanks for the headsup. I was thinking about switching from paypal to google checkout because paypal tends to do the same thing. I have been scammed many times by customers with the help of paypal. Like a customer does a charge back files a complaint and paypal finds it very simple to just refund them even though they have not followed the policy, nor returned my product to me. So they get a free product plus money back. I guess that's the problem with using a company that looks out for the customer who does not pay them as opposed to looking out for the merchant who pays the bills with all the fee's and crap they charge us.