Menu
GOG Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GOG
reviews and complaints

www.gog.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.6 41 Reviews

How responsive is GOG's customer service?

6 Resolved
17 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if GOG showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with GOG and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Claimed
GOG has claimed their business profile
Write a review File a complaint

GOG reviews and complaints 41

Newest GOG reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

GOG A Personal Take on GOG.COM - Your Gaming Destination

Hey there, fellow gamers! If you're looking for a gaming platform that offers a mix of classic and new games, GOG.COM might catch your eye. With a rating of 3 stars, it seems like opinions are divided. Some users praise the platform for its customer service and efficient issue resolution, while others express frustration over technical glitches and compatibility issues. It's like a mixed bag of goodies - some delightful, some not so much. If you're a fan of DRM-free games and enjoy the thrill of troubleshooting, GOG.COM could be your next gaming adventure. Dive in and explore the world of gaming with GOG.COM!

L
10:44 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG Not just for old games

Great site to look for old games fixed up to run on more modern machines, but it also sells newer games as well, sometimes even with discounts. Special promotions are also pretty common. The games I buy always work well, the installer is simple and easy to use and there is no annoying DRM.

K
10:13 am EDT

GOG I agree entirely with Chris O

I agree entirely with Chris O. Review of GOG. Cheap, reliable, DRM free and a really great community and customer support to boot. I highly recommend them.

One word of caution, the reviews on the site often tend to rate games much more highly than they deserve, so take that with a grain of salt.

Is GOG legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GOG as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 26% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GOG stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GOG should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GOG earns 94% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GOG achives 94% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

GOG has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for gog.com can be seen as a positive aspect for GOG as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of GOG's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Gog.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Gog.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

The GOG website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

We looked up GOG and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Despite a high level of trust, our investigation found issues with GOG's service, including poor customer service, lack of accountability, and responsibility to resolve complaints. Customers may face long wait times for responses, receive generic or unhelpful answers or no response at all. Only 26% of 18 complaints were resolved.
  1. Pros
    1. DRM-free gaming platform.
    2. Curated classic game selection.
    3. Frequent sales and discounts.
    4. Money-back guarantee policy.
    5. User-friendly interface and community.
  1. Cons
    1. Limited AAA new releases
    2. Smaller game library than Steam
    3. No user review system
    4. Fewer community features
G

GOG Cheap Old Games

Best place if you're a fan of "classic" games - I used to download them illegaly from torrents and risk getting viruses only because there was no other reliable source for getting those games... with GOG its as simple as few clicks - and there are hardly every any hardware issues (important for games which are 15+ years old)

J

GOG I agree with Chris O

I agree with Chris O. Ive bought Ultima 4, 5, 6, 7, Carmageddon, Master of orion 1,2 wing commander 4, privateer, and some others. All works like they should. Had to download glide drivers for carmageddon on different web site for the 3dfx fix. Other than that perfection! They give you a handful of free games for signing up at no cost. (this way you can see for yourself how well it works at no cost.)

F

GOG Incredible service

With the very disappointing launch of One Mans Lie (No mans sky) I had pre-ordered through GOG and simply after explaining to customer support that the game sucked they refunded me. It took about 15mins from when I first emailed them before they replied offering me a bank transfer or store credit. I replied and seconds later the confirmed the transfer. Very friendly, no questions asked. Definitely would recommend

GOG Great

Great site buy a game and get all versions they have for every OS not just one. Dont have to be locked into a front end ui like steam to play your games but if that is your thing they also have their own front end.The frontend required for auto updating otherwise if you look in your library they tell you if there is a new updated version of a game for you to download for your master back up. Otherwise any time you download the games image it is the most up to date version at that time. Download and copy your games installer to any format you wish. Cd, DvD, Flash etc etc.No drm slowing your or locking you out of your game etc.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG Been wanting to buy something off GOG for a few years

Been wanting to buy something off GOG for a few years and finally a Dungeon Keeper 2 promo came along where it was like $2.50. I couldn't pass it up. Well not only did the site actually do what it was supposed to, but the game was fully patched AND actually plays properly! And on top of that I got Witcher for free which I wasn't expecting and didn't even know about that promo. Maybe my expectations are really low and I'm used to things never, ever working, but GOG did come through seamlessly.

So... obviously you need Steam due to some games ONLY being on Steam (and some content being workshop-only also, and multi-player 1st or 3rd party...), but whenever possible get your stuff DRM-free from GOG.

F

GOG GOG COM: A Disappointing Experience - One Star Review

I am one of the many customers who are extremely unhappy with GOG COM. I ordered and paid for CONQUEST: FRONTIER WARS on May 28th, 2016, but I was unable to download it despite several attempts. I have been trying to contact GOG ever since, but to no avail. It's like they vanished into thin air, but they are still around because I keep receiving their promotional emails. Good luck with that ever happening again!

The $5.99 I paid for the game is not a big deal, but it's the principle of the matter. If GOG is going to operate like this, they need to be held accountable. I have given them several opportunities to make it right, but they won't even contact me or give me a valid excuse. I will be revoking my payment and reporting them to the BBB. I suggest everyone else does the same.

I am giving GOG COM one friggin star because there is no option for zero stars. It's a shame that a company that was once reputable has fallen so far.

V

GOG Smooth Sailing with GOG: A Fair Deal for DRM-Free Games

I gotta say, I ain't no expert on this GOG thing, but I've used it a few times and it's been pretty smooth sailing for me. I've downloaded a bunch of games and they've all worked just fine on my computer, which is running on Windows 8 and Windows 10. Ain't had no issues with any of the DRM-free games I've gotten from them either.

Now, I ain't tried installing all the games I got from their "free" section yet, but I'm sure they'll work just as well as the ones I paid for. One thing I did notice though, is that some games that used to be multiplayer (like Star Wars Battlegrounds) ain't got no servers no more. But the site still says they're multiplayer capable, which can be a bit misleading. I reckon they should update the site to let folks know when a game ain't got no multiplayer no more, so they don't go buying it thinking they can play with others.

But overall, I reckon GOG is a pretty good deal. Prices are fair and the games work just fine. I ain't had no issues with downloads or anything like that. I reckon I'll keep using it for my gaming needs.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG Can't Escape GOG COM's Spam: Frustrating Experience Trying to Delete Account

So, I signed up for GOG COM and at first, I was pretty excited about it. But then, I started getting bombarded with emails about deals and promotions that I wasn't interested in. I tried to unsubscribe from the emails, but the link took me to a page that didn't exist. I was pretty annoyed by this, but I figured I could just delete my account and be done with it. However, I couldn't find an option to delete my account on the site. I did some research and found out that I had to contact customer support to have my account deleted. This was already a hassle, but I went ahead and sent them an email asking them to delete my account and take me off the email list.

That was on April 1st. Since then, I've received several emails from them telling me that my account will be deleted within 24 hours of my confirmation reply. I confirmed on April 2nd, but my account is still there, and I'm still getting spammy emails. They even "assured" me that my account was deleted, but it's not. I don't know if I'm emailing with the same person or not, but one of the emails told me that they did take me off the list, but that scheduled emails had already gone out right before that, which is why I got that email. But I'm still getting them!

It's frustrating because I just want to leave, but they won't let me. It feels like a trap. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I just wish they would let me delete my account and stop sending me emails that I don't want.

GOG GOG Review: Dishonest Refund Policy and Poor Customer Service

I made an account with GOG a few months ago and let me tell you, it was a complete disaster. This company is not honest about their refund policy and it's nearly impossible to get your money back. They encourage you to add funds to your GOG wallet with the promise that you can get a refund within 30 days. I added $15 to my wallet to buy a game, but when I tried to play it (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic), it didn't work on any of my systems. So, I requested a refund, but they only refunded me $10 for the game and refused to give me back the $15 I had added to my wallet. They claimed that I had "used the funds" and therefore couldn't get a refund. What kind of nonsense is that? They refunded me for the game, so why can't they refund the entire $15 back to my card? And to make matters worse, they are based in Poland and don't have a U.S. branch, so I had to pay international transaction fees. I argued with them, but they closed my ticket without resolving the issue. I'm so frustrated that I'm warning others to stay away from this company. They advertise 30 day returns, but they will find any excuse to deny your refund. It makes me wonder why they even offer returns at all. And if you need help, be prepared to talk to their support chatbot for at least 15 minutes before you can talk to a real person. And even then, it takes at least 3 days to get a solution. I won't be using GOG again and I definitely won't recommend them to anyone.

B

GOG GOG's Censorship of 'Devotion': Disappointing Betrayal of Customers' Trust

GOG is a really cool place to find old games from the past. They have games that go all the way back to the Windows 95 era, and some of them even come with converters so they can work on newer operating systems like Win10. They really care about their customers and try to make sure they're happy.

GOG is mostly just a place to buy games, though. It's not like Steam, where you can connect with friends and participate in events. When you buy a game on GOG, you download it and can play it without needing the GOG platform. It's really convenient because you get to keep the games you buy.

But lately, there's been a problem with GOG. They removed a game called 'Devotion' from their service in ALL REGIONS because of a political issue. The game was made in Taiwan and had a reference to the Chinese president. This kind of thing is pretty common in video games, but for some reason, GOG decided to take the game down.

I'm really disappointed in GOG for censoring an entire game just to keep good relations with one country. The game got really good reviews and was loved by a lot of people, but GOG still decided to remove it. The controversy started back in February 2019 when the game was released, and the developers even removed the issue from the game. But China is still trying to destroy the game developer, RedCandleGames, just because of a political meme.

I thought GOG was better than this. I thought they would at least region lock the game instead of removing it from their platform all over the world. But now, I'm not so sure. The Chinese Communist Party owns almost half of Epic Games, and Steam is just Steam. GOG was the last hope, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm really disappointed in GOG, and I'm going to have to stop using their services like I did with Blizzard. I don't want to support companies that are bigoted and censor games just to keep good relations with one country. I stand with Hong Kong and Taiwan, and I won't stop until China stops interfering where they shouldn't be.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG Disappointing Experience with GoG COM: Deceptive Updates, Poor Customer Service, and DRM Issues

GoG COM is a gaming platform that claims to offer a DRM-free experience for gamers. However, my experience with this platform has been less than satisfactory. Firstly, they claim that their GoG Galaxy install is not required to play games, but I found out the hard way that it is required to update many of them. This was very deceptive and left me feeling frustrated. Additionally, their updates take weeks to come out, while Steam releases them on the day they are supposed to be released. I had to use Google to find the update section on their site, which was not very user-friendly.

Customer service is another area where GoG COM falls short. Their customer service ranges from indifferent to hostile, which is not what you want when you have a problem with a game. I found it hard to get any help from them, and when I did, it was not a pleasant experience.

One thing that surprised me was that GoG COM is apparently owned by CD-Projekt, the makers of the Witcher series. I have heard nothing but good things about CD-Projekt, which makes the problems with GoG all the more confusing.

I have had several GoG-ified old games refuse to install on Windows 7 or exhibit serious issues. I found plenty of posts from other users with the same problems, but the mods only gave cut-and-paste advice, which was not helpful at all.

Another issue with GoG COM is that some games will not provide full functionality unless you are running GoG Galaxy. This is not what I expected from a platform that claims to be DRM-free. When I tried to get support for games, the reps would sometimes conveniently be unable to find my account details and accuse me of pirating the game. I had to tell them to Google my name so they could find out about the legal firm I work for. This resulted in a quick change of attitude and a full refund, but those without leverage would probably be out of luck.

The best advice I can give about GoG COM is to pirate the game first and make sure it works correctly before buying it from them. This is not what you want to hear from a platform that claims to be DRM-free. The whole concept of DRM-free is wonderful, but the company behind it really needs to clean up its act. In truth, most of us wouldn't mind a very basic DRM scheme like a simple one-time activation if it helped GoG to become a better and more trustworthy company. I really wish they were based somewhere like Germany or Canada, too. Call me prejudiced, but I have trouble trusting companies based in places that are inherently shifty.

Z

GOG False Promises and Poor Customer Service: My Experience with GOG.com

Me and my buddy both got games from GOG.com, I got Gangsters: Organized Crime and he got Dungeon Keeper 2. The website said they would work on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, but they didn't work on any of them. I tried everything I could think of, like updating my directX drivers, running the game in different compatibility modes, and even bypassing the intro videos, but nothing worked. My friend tried the same and had no luck either.

We both asked for a refund, but they said no and only offered store credit that expires in a year. That's not fair, we bought something that doesn't work and now we're stuck with store credit that might expire before we can use it.

The website says they'll give refunds if the game doesn't work, but that's not true. I've had better luck with Steam, they gave me a refund right away when I had a problem with one of their games.

I wouldn't recommend GOG.com to anyone. They don't keep their promises and they don't care about their customers. They should be shut down for being so dishonest. Maybe some people have had good experiences with them, but I wouldn't take the risk. You never know when you'll buy something that won't work and then you're stuck with it.

W

GOG Why GOG is the Ultimate Platform for Gamers: A Review

GOG is a fantastic platform for gamers who want to own their games and have the freedom to play them whenever and wherever they want. Unlike Steam, GOG allows you to download and store your games on your own hard drive, burn them to DVD-Rs, and keep them in your cabinet for as long as you want. This means that you can install and play your favorite games even after 10 or 40 years from now, without worrying about whether the game is still available on the platform.

One of the biggest advantages of GOG is that you can play your games without an internet connection. This is especially useful for people who travel a lot for work or live in areas with poor internet connectivity. With GOG, you can keep yourself entertained with your favorite games even when you are miles away from the nearest town or internet connection. In contrast, Steam requires you to log in to their network every time you want to play a game, which can be a hassle if you don't have a stable internet connection.

Another great thing about GOG is that it respects your privacy. Unlike Steam, which records your gaming activity and achievements, GOG allows you to play offline and keep your gaming time private. This means that nobody can use your gaming activity against you later, and you can enjoy your games without worrying about being monitored.

GOG also offers tons of extra features and supplements that you can't get on Steam. For example, GOG often includes the game's complete soundtrack, artbooks, early concept art images, interviews with creators, additional in-game equipment or perks, PDF versions of manuals and reference guides, and strategy guides. These extras can enhance your gaming experience and give you a deeper appreciation of the game's development and design.

Finally, GOG offers tons of free games and premium games that are handed out for free several times each year for various promotions. This means that you can try out games that you might not have purchased otherwise and discover new favorites.

Overall, GOG is a great platform for gamers who value ownership, privacy, and extra features. With its vast library of games, offline play, and freebies, GOG is a must-have for any serious gamer. So if you're tired of being tied to Steam's network and want to own your games, give GOG a try!

A

GOG GOG COM Review: A Haven for Classic PC Gamers

If you're a fan of classic PC games, then GOG COM (gog.com) is the place for you. This website has achieved what many classic PC gamers thought was impossible: making a whole range of the best classic DOS and Windows95/98 games run in Windows XP or Vista without the need for emulations or DOSBox. And the best part? The games are available at classic prices, with most being in the $5.99 to $9.99 range.

GOG stands for Good Old Games, and it's a haven for those who remember DOS mouse drivers on a floppy, the correct IRQ for a Soundblaster 16, and reaching for the soundcard instead of the USB socket when plugging in a joystick. For those who blasted their way through Duke Nukem 3D or drove across the desert in Interstate76, GOG has put together a collection of games that some of us never expected to see again.

The games are also available for download at the same price to anyone, anywhere, legally, as GOG has acquired international licenses. And if you purchase a game, you can download free manuals, strategy guides, wallpapers, and other goodies.

GOG games are "DRM-free," meaning that there is no copy protection involved. Once you own a copy, you are free to load it up on as many computers as you like, as often as you like. And if you run into troubles, there's an active community ready to help.

However, not every game runs as smoothly as intended. For example, Interstate'76, a 1998 game, is still terribly buggy and crash-prone, despite being claimed to run on XP. But this seems to be the exception rather than the rule, as reviews for other games are much more favorable.

The team behind the site has a good sense of humor, as evidenced by their comment about being in "beta." Classic gaming isn't for everyone, but it's worth a try. You can buy as many as ten of these games for the price of one modern game, and some of them are good enough to be fondly remembered and replayed ten or twelve years on. Who knows how many of this year's games we will be able to say that about?

A

GOG GOG's Betrayal of Principles: A Disillusioned Fan's Review

esponsible for the company's customer service. It's a shame that a company that started out with such promise has become just another corporation that puts profits before principles.

I used to be a huge fan of GOG. I loved their commitment to DRM-free games and their support for indie developers. I even bought more games than I could play just to support them. But lately, I've become disillusioned with the company. Their decision to cancel the release of Devotion, a highly anticipated horror game, was the final straw for me.

At first, I was confused by their announcement that they wouldn't be releasing the game due to "messages from gamers." It seemed fishy to me, and I couldn't understand why they would cancel a game that so many people were excited about. But as more information came out, it became clear that they had been threatened with being blocked in China if they released the game. Instead of standing up for their principles and releasing the game anyway, they chose to bow down to the pressure and cancel it.

What's even worse is the way they've handled the situation. They've ignored questions from customers and threatened to close accounts of anyone who asks too many questions. They've even lied about their customer service, promising direct contact with the GOG team but then ignoring thousands of messages from customers.

It's a shame to see a company that started out with such promise become just another corporation that puts profits before principles. I used to be a super-fan of GOG, but now I'm not sure I can support them anymore.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG GOG COM Review: Cool Platform, But Watch Out for Refund Policy

So, I was checking out GOG COM (gog.com) and I gotta say, it's pretty cool. But there's one thing you gotta watch out for. If you ask for a refund, they don't give you your money back the way you paid. Instead, they put it in your "wallet" on their website. Now, that's all good if you plan on using their services again and wanna spend that money on something else on their website. But if you don't wanna use their services anymore and just want your money back, they won't do it. They'll just tell you that once it's in your "wallet," that's it. No more refunds for you! So, just be careful and don't get ripped off, ya know?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GOG Disappointing Experience with GOG COM: Game Won't Launch

So, I decided to give GOG COM a try since they were having a sale and I heard some good things about their website. I purchased a game and downloaded it, but when I tried to launch it, nothing happened. I thought it might be just a minor error, so I tried launching it through the shortcut, but still no luck. The next day, I reinstalled the game and tried to launch it again, but still nothing. I even tried to do a verify game files/repair, but that didn't help either. I was really disappointed because I was looking forward to playing the game.

Overall, my experience with GOG COM was not great. I would advise others to stay away from this website at all costs. It's frustrating to spend money on a game that doesn't even work. I hope they can improve their services in the future, but for now, I'll be looking for other websites to purchase my games from.

GOG In-depth Review

In summary, GOG.com is a unique platform for gamers who value a mix of classic and modern games without the hassle of DRM. It offers a user-friendly experience with a diverse selection of games, fair pricing, and strong community involvement. While it has many strengths, there are areas where it could improve to enhance user satisfaction further.

Website Usability and Design

Website is very friendly for users. Navigation is simple, with clear categories and search bar. Visual appeal is good, with a layout that showcases games nicely. But, mobile responsiveness could be better, sometimes hard to navigate on phone.

Product Selection and Variety

GOG has many games, old and new. They have exclusives too, which is nice. Genre diversity is impressive, from RPGs to strategy games.

Pricing and Value for Money

Prices are competitive, often cheaper than other stores. Sales and discounts happen often, making games very good value for money.

Payment Options and Security

Many payment methods available, like credit card and PayPal. Security seems strong, no problems with transactions. Supports different currencies, which is convenient.

Digital Rights Management (DRM) Policy

GOG is known for DRM-free games. This means once you buy a game, it's yours to keep forever. Very good for user rights and game ownership.

Download and Installation Process

Download speeds are fast. Installation is easy with GOG's own platform, GOG GALAXY. It supports different platforms, which is helpful.

Customer Support and Services

Customer support is responsive and helpful. The community and forums are active, with many users ready to help with issues.

User Account and Profile Management

Setting up an account is straightforward. Profile customization is basic but sufficient. Privacy settings are clear and easy to adjust.

Additional Features and Community Involvement

GOG has social features like friends list and game recommendations. Mod support is good, with easy integration. Community events and contests are frequent and fun.

Company Reputation and Reliability

GOG has been around for a while and is trusted by users. Reviews and ratings are generally positive. They have won some industry awards, showing their reputation is solid.

Refund Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee

Refund process is clear and fair, with conditions that are reasonable. User satisfaction rate seems high, and post-purchase support is good.

Compatibility and System Requirements

Games are compatible with various systems, and GOG lists system requirements clearly. They work on performance optimization for older games, which is great.

Educational Content and Resources

GOG provides game guides and tutorials, which is helpful. They also have developer interviews and focus on the historical preservation of games.

Ethical Considerations and Social Responsibility

The company practices ethical business and has some focus on environmental impact. They support indie developers, which is very good for the industry.

Future Outlook and Company Direction

GOG is expanding features and services, with plans for growth. They seem to follow industry trends and adapt well to changes.

This review of GOG.com shows it is a strong platform for gamers who value DRM-free content, diversity in game selection, and community involvement. While there are areas to improve, such as mobile site navigation and profile customization options, the overall experience is positive and recommended for those looking for a reliable and user-centric gaming platform.

How to file a complaint about GOG?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint against GOG on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. It is usually positioned at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with GOG in the 'Complaint Title' briefly.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Mention key areas of concern in your complaint.
- Provide details about any transactions with the company.
- Explain the nature of the issue.
- Describe steps taken to resolve the issue and the company's response.
- Share the personal impact of the issue.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents, avoiding sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses.
- Utilize the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you seek.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Ensure your complaint is clear, accurate, and complete before submitting.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Follow these steps to effectively file a complaint against GOG on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact GOG customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GOG?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GOG Customer Service. Initial GOG complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GOG above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GOG. Discuss the issues you have had with GOG and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.