GGW / Girls Gone Wild 2 Different OnesUnauthorized billing!

D

We were out of state for quite a while. When we got home we got out mail and a package of 2 sex videos that we had not ordered and our account was charged. We have clicked on nothing on-line and have not approved via phone either. And just how did they come up with our account info. Videos being returned, and now I will have to pay return shipping on something we didn't even ask for... We ae in our 60's and would never ask for those even when younger. We are Christians and by the looks of the covers these are filth.

Jonathan Cottom Dec 29, 2007

I can't believe what these people are doing. I totally agree with ALL the complaints. I never clicked on a thing or spoke to anyone. We also are a christian family with a 2 yr old and a 4 month old. I believe this is a serious crime to sent stuff like this to homes and families. I am sending the 2 dvd's back in package and demand to not send anymoe.

• Re
    rev w s nicholson sr Nov 08, 2007

I totally agree with the customer above. I think its a disgrace to have that kind of material sent to my house. I am a pastor of two churches and I am highly insulted by those girl gone wild dvd,s.i demand that an apology be given and never send another!