Menu
M
Author of the complaint
3:49 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good afternoon Mr. Dwight Hegg, My complain is the deletion of my earnings from the 3 ptr/ptc websites(genuineptr, fmptr, & royalptr). I just learned right now when I opened/logged-in to my accounts to do my daily routine(clicking banners and emails) that my account earnings was reset to zero. I requested for my payouts but the sites owner(David Clockwise) replied to me that it takes around 90 days or more because my membership category is free membership. On the contrary, he violated his website's TERMS from his site Homepage due to false advertisiment to attract people to register. I also sent an email to him and the details of my meassages to David Clockwise are as follows:
FOR FMPTR.COM SITE:
Hi! David Clockwise,
I was surprised to see when I logged in now that my entire earning status has been totally cancelled. I'm monitoring and recording everyday my daily transactions and please reinstate my transaction earning records as soon as possible. Here is my record and the detail of my transaction EARNINGS which I WORKED VERY HARD FOR IT:
Account Balances

04/06/2015 13:45 Paid Mail Earnings 23, 800.00000
04/06/2015 13:21 Paid To Click Earnings 7, 100.00000
03/25/2015 11:02 free member -20, 000.00000
03/03/2015 13:09 Sign-up Bonus 500.00000

MR. DWIGHT HEGG, I'm filing this complain to your office because of my VERY HARDWORKED AND TIME that I invested to these sites WITH THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF US$65, 000.00. I got no job right now and my family is expecting for my earnings from this. I humbly requesting you to please help me regarding this problem of mine. Thank you very much and looking forward for your reply. GOD BLESS always.

Sincerely,
Martin Masalon Simpal

ADVERTISIMENT

Dear Mr. Dwight Hegg, Thank you very much for your help inresolving my problem with David Clockwise's genuineptr, fmptr, and royalptr. He already reinstated my earning records to the 3 mentioned sites. Once again, Thank you so much for the help and looking forward again for your help regarding my payouts Sir. May OUR ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWERS YOU and YOUR FAMILY CIRCLE MORE BLESSING AND THE BEST OF HEALTH ALWAYS.

3 comments
T
Feb 13, 2017 12:51 pm

They don't pay I think it's a scam site I've been waiting for almost a year for a payment and still haven't received it and they don't even reply to email

E
Dec 30, 2019 11:47 pm

I have been waiting for over two years and still no payment. I did get an email telling me that if I wanted faster payment to upgrade. Why should I upgrade if they will not pay free members?

G
May 19, 2016 7:11 am

Hi guys hope this forum helps. I just joined genuienptr.com, paypermail.com, fmptr. I already submitted on genuienand FMPTR. yesterday the 18/05/2016. I just pray and hope that i will be paid because it's very worrying to see so many people complaining about these sites. We give our time and money to do these things. my email is [email protected] if someone can advice me if i encouter the same problem. Your response will be highly appreciated. Regards Gilbert

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints