GEMB LendingWhat a rip off

S

I have been mailing my payment to this FAKE COMPANY GEMB LENDING INC. Los Angeles, Ca. WTF Why can't they be found or even called all the FAKE numbers are disconected and we have tryed to call every operater on the face of this earth!!! NO ONE has even ever heard of the Company!!! If some one out there know of a way to get in touch with this so called company, PLEASE I beg you to help.. What a rip OFF!!!

• Ri
    rippedoffboater Sep 02, 2009

Do you have a recreational vehicle loan? The only number I have been able to get a hold of anyone is [protected]. I've been calling to get a pay off for three friggin months and with NO reply. When they transfer me...I get a voice mail and never a return call. They told me I have to be transferred to the collections department when I've been sending payments to them. WHERE is my money going? I'm beginning to feel as though I've been stolen from.

• Ve
    Verity Smith Oct 11, 2009

Okay, I have a loan with them and they are NOT a fake company:

The Los Angeles address is a special automated facility that only processes payments.
    Their office now is in Costa Mesa, if either of you have an issue, perhaps you should submit it in writing to the correspondence address in the coupon book:

GEMB Lending Inc
    PO BOX 5064
    COSTA MESA CA 92628

Good luck and brighter days to you both!

• Da
    Dawnavene Feb 03, 2010

I have a number for you [protected] or [protected]. The problem is, that unless you only want automated information about your account, you will be on hold for 30 minutes or better.

• Bi
    Bizrep21 Apr 14, 2010

After being hung up on 4 times, and the automated system not recognizing my account number I finally was able to get a real customer service rep. on the phone. They did give me a payoff balance over the phone and gave me this number to call if I have issues again - [protected]

• Wh
    WhiteCloud130 Dec 15, 2010

I want to thank Bizrp21 for providing the phone number. I was trying to help the widow of my best friend contact GEMB concerning their motor home. Again Thanks for the Informaton
    winrockdave1 Arkansas