Garcinia Cambogiagarcinia cambogia premium weight loss supplement and green coffee cleanse

I signed up for the product online and agreed to pay an approximate total of $20. A couple days later the bank hits me with 2 $88.67 withdrawals. Because I had no money at the time I was charged with overdraw fees. I called the banked and filed a claim. 1 month later the claim was reversed because I had supposedly agreed to a FREE 14 day trial. I was unaware that there would be such a charge. In addition the product doesn't even work. It had zero results. So I just wasted $166 on nothing.