Gallagher Bassett Servicesclaim adjuster service

W Jul 15, 2019

Hurt at work, went to company Doc, all was okay until they saw I was hurt. Gallagher and Bassett take over, Windy the adjuster poses as a doctor for first call until I caught her. She got upset when she found out the Comp doctor referred me to a surgeon, then said she would deny it if I went, I said I am going, she sent a Nurse Case Worker that did not show, the doctor saw my injury said surgery on the spot, then the case worker calls and spent time calling and sending stuff to the doctor, bringing up that I had a gallbladder surgery 6 years ago? Everything. The whole group lies. Then they stall until they file so you have to change the type of lawyer you are getting. The way its worded also leaves the Company you work for open for responsibility when the company does not deny that the accident happened, but Gallagher and Bassett does.
Never thought I would see so many people work hard to lie.