[Resolved] Gadgetman Technologiesthe gadgetman groove

Apr 18, 2018 MT 59601 Review updated:

I bought The Gadgetman Groove for 498 USD. After I started using this my car has started to consume more and more fuel. After one month my engine was broke and repair cost me 4000 USD.

Gadgetman Ron Hatton I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

~ Safety Warning ~

The Ill-legal Modifications/Tampering of your cars emission control devices

can and will turn your Garage and Car and your cars Engine

into a very Lethal Explosive deceive

by blocking of the PCV/Fuel emissions vapor recovery system

on your car engine

with a .40 cent rubber cap

causing Hydrocarbon = explosive Fuel Vapor pollution into the air

and to be stored in the air and wood of your garage

and in the crankcase of your cars engine

causing many harmful things to happen to your cars engine in many ways

with the real potential for loss of Life

while causing real air pollution

and is of zero concern to Ron Hatton and his world wide scam organization

you will give $500.00 to

for one hour or less of their time to do only harm

as Ron calls his Tapering an Experiment

they may or may not improve the performance of your car

as their are zero Guarantees this will do anything

but it will do test proven harm to your cars engine

with the possibly of loss of Life to you and your Loved ones and the Public

by Ill-Legally Tampering with the Emission Control Devices on your Car

• Resolution statement

• Updated by John Balachandra, Apr 18, 2018

The worst purchase of my life!

Gadgetman Ron Hatton

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

• Gadgetman Technologies Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2019

BOTH of these reviews were NEITHER customers of mine. Simply ONE man that hated me for no good reason, and another (Dr. Balachandra) whom the ORIGINAL man called a "Liar" and my "Partner in Crime" attempting to defend his honor in DIRECT CONTRADICTION to his testimony on the internet! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbMlg7rOQM)

• Gadgetman Technologies Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2019

This man, Mr. Bruce Kershaw of Helena Montana is nothing but a delusional individual who REFUSED to even TEST my discovery. He launched a blog a number of years ago (http://Co2U.info) that is absolutely RIDDLED with half-truths and over-inflated claims of grandeur.

I have been delivering the most effective fuel efficiency technology to ever make it to the public now for over 10 years, and this man can only be classified as a hater, a dis-information specialist and a troll.

I encourage you all to actually READ his blog posts. If you have only half a brain, you will quickly see him for who he is.

What grieves me the most is that MR. Balachandra opted for lies to defend against his attacks, rather than attack those who were actually ATTACKING him, rather than the man who once stood as his friend. Now, Mr. Balachandra has sacrificed HIS honor.

That is sad.

Do your own research and make your own decisions.

Comments

• Br
      Aug 26, 2019

I challenged Ron a proven Criminal to bring a car to me to do a before and after testing
    of his Lunatic Grooves on a $70, 000 Computer Engine Analyzer with 4 Gas Analyzer
    and Ron has yet to prove he is not a Bogus Scam Fraud as we had many communications that were all forwarded to the Lewis and Clark Sheriffs Department as I was working with local law enforcement while investigating this proven scam as I have been investigating and proving frauds and scams for 20 plus years while I am a Master Technician since 1976 who schooled at Ford Chrysler and General Motors and I have been asked and have evaluated education programs and have received a Doctor Honor for my work in Atmospheric Emission Science Physics and Chemistry and Heat and Energy Transfer Science and the only thing Ron Hatton can prove is he failed grade school science and wants your money $500.00 for an hour of his time to do only damaged to your cars engine
    Dr. Bruce A. Kershaw

• Br
      Aug 26, 2019

and Ron has yet to prove he is not a Bogus Scam Fraud as we had many communications that were all forwarded to the Lewis and Clark Sheriffs Department as I was working with local law enforcement while investigating this proven scam as I have been investigating and proving frauds and scams for 20 plus years while I am a Master Technician since 1976 who schooled at Ford Chrysler and General Motors and I have been asked and have evaluated education programs and have received a Doctor Honor for my work in Atmospheric Emission Science Physics and Chemistry and Heat and Energy Transfer Science and the only thing Ron Hatton can prove is he failed grade school science and wants your money $500.00 for an hour of his time to do only damage to your cars engine
    Dr. Bruce A. Kershaw