Furniture ClubDefect Product

Bought entire house full of furniture from these guys - including large L shaped leather sofa. Within a month the leather on the L part of sofa started changing in texture. After inspection by leather "expert" - i was promised a same day return call, which never happened. When I followed up myself - I was told : thats just too bad m'am. It s just a different part of the cowhide. its not a defect. Doesnt matter that its right smack in the middle of the sofa. Zero quality control. Zero customer service. And they clearly dont care about disgruntled clients. The guy litereally told me: that s just too bad!

Noppatta Dec 15, 2016

I Have te same problem, bough a S$11k sofa set with defects too. Bad service. Regretted very much. Moreover, when I wanted to change my dinng chair orders, no refund is acceptable as I signed agreement with S$500 deposit.But at least allow me to change to other items. Sales staff Winnie said I have to change something more than my deposit. Not logic at all.

• Gt
    GTLP Apr 16, 2010

I bought three of the same 3-seater leather sofa from Furniture club. Within a year, the leather started peeling off on all the sofa. Made a complaint but customer service was really bad as it took numerous followup calls and finally after 6 months to get an answer from them. Explanation provided was that the leather was from Germany and was not suitable for the Singapore weather. They have started using a "better" quality leather from Italy because of this problem. Apparently 11 customers had also complained about the same problem. I was given two options. (1) To change the leather upholstery at a charge or (2) To purchase a new leather sofa at their showroom at a special price. It is ridiculous to expect the customer to pay to replace a defective product they sold. Now why would I want to spend more money to buy a new leather sofa from them when the quality cannot be guaranteed!!!??? Bottomline... the product quality is bad, the customer service is bad and I will not buy any furniture from Furniture Club again!!!