funkybod.comWill I get my order?

H

I ordered some product from funkybod.com but up till now, I haven't received anything and funds had not been taken out of the account used. I will appreciate any information that will help to determine the status of this order as at now please. Like I said no funds had been taken out of my account yet as at now.

• He
    Hepshirt Jul 03, 2018

Although the main company is showing signs of a scam, but their Japan branch states they are still operational and the branch can be contacted to. Even though the main site is what it is..

• Dn
    Dnabb Apr 11, 2018

Do NOT order from Funkybod. I don't know what's happened, or if their company shut down, but there is zero activity on their Facebook, Twitter account for a year. Also, their website is still active and accepting orders. I placed an order, they drafted the money out of my account but did NOT ship the shirt to me. I immediately got a confirmation email receipt for my purchase and it said they would send me a tracking number. I was not sent a tracking number. I messaged customer service and sent 6 emails and no one will answer me. This is a fraud, a scam. I'm contacting better business to have their website shut down so that they cannot continue to take money from people without shipping the orders to them.