Funding Way ACE Fundingway.comFishing For Information/False Advertising

S Review updated:

This company is a total scam. I signed up and not only did I never get a loan, but they sold my information to a bunch of different sources. They also try to hoax you into getting credit score assist and other products. Stay away from this company. They are simply trying to fish for your information.

• Os
    Oscar 1969 Jan 14, 2021

They advertise approvals then refer you to a dealership, which then attempts to get you approved by the companies they deal with. So if you're declined at other places, then it's very likely you will not be approved. Give people hope only to be disappointed. Stay away they don't actually do the financing so they're a fraud.

• Fr
    Fredy Palmer Mar 23, 2017

thank you so much, it is hard to get a car loan and especially when you have scammers such as these companies that put your credit info out on the net..

• Aw
    aww58 Apr 25, 2012

I am so glad that, I was able to read the above email. I had received and email from them and I needed a car, so I filled out their application. They sent me a reply and I didn't feel good about it for some reason, so I decided to research the company and found information. companies like this, should not be allowed to advertise on the internet, and the internet companies need to do more to investigate who they allow to place websites. This might help eliminate these companies from victimizing innocent people.