FUJIFILM F420Bad product & service!

A

I bought fujifilm f420 in Malaysia, it was product that made in japan. The camera has very bad AAA battery performance (1 shot with flash - alkaline batt / 15 shot with flash - 750mah Nimh) and slow charging of flash for following shot. I have sent the camera to service center at the PJ HQ for twice, so far nothing has been done to the defects since then. I been told by the staff that the camera was working fine and fool me around by asking me go and purchase the after market AAA rechargeable battery and charger set and have it try first before send the camera to repair again. I have no choice but still give it a try.

By now, the battery performance of camera still remain (12 shot with flash - 900mah Nimh). It is really fed me up with this kind of product and service. FUJIFILM F420 would be the worse products that I ever purchased.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices