FuckbookStop sending your garbage: even when I remove my name they send it to my e mail and it is not my address!

Some one goes to this ###book website and they send me these filthy pictures that my younbg sons are being exposed to: the address they send it to is not even mine but I seem to get their garbage any way: I have taken my name off their mailing list and also the fictitious name that they send it to me to anf from: but i still get their garbage and i am about to take them to court for defilement! stop these pigs from mailing or having other people give your address to them and having it sent : I am sick of their filth:

• Fu
    Fuckbook Support Dec 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you are having some technical support issues since ###book does not tolerate spam. Please contact as directly so that we can investigate and expeditiously remedy any issues.

• Dt
    D.T.S May 21, 2010

These people are idiots!!! How can I stop them from sending this crap? I wish that we could somehow file a class action lawsuit against them, just imagine if you are sharing your computor with your wife or girlfriend like I am and then they see this garbage coming in to the spam box, they might believe that it is being solicited!!! A definite relationship destroyer, what a bunch of idiots!!!