Fresh Tortillas & Taco - Staten IslandRat feces all throughout the bag!

I orderd some food from Fresh Tortillas & Taco located at 78 Victory Blvd. in Staten Island. It was delivered to my house and upon me taking the food contents out of the bag, I noticed Rat feces all throughout the bag and on the foil wrapped food.

I immediately contacted the restaurant and stated the problem. The lady in a heavy Chinese accent told me impossible and hung up the phone on me. This happened several times. Each time I stated to them that I wanted my money back immediately and that I was going to report them. Each time they hung up. I then drove to the restaurant and showed them the problem and she still refused to refund my money and stated that I put the feces there. Now I am an extremely clean individual who has a HUGE phobia of any type of rodents or insects, yet alone live with them. Plus, for the sake of argument, I opened the bag as soon as it was delivered. It never left my sight. I was in total disgust to have this diseased matter in my house. I left the contents at the restaurant and stood there refusing to leave until I saw in the kitchen a rat scurry across the floor. I was mortified. I then left and proceeded to my house and disinfect my counters.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices