French Bulldog PuppiesScam sales of French Bulldogs

J

[protected]@gmail.com is the email used

Scam site. Their ad says $650 and guarantees free shipping because they have some coupons. Thinking the $650 must be the deposit I contacted them for more info.

That's the full price. I asked for location (Maryland) to see the pups and they said I'd have to pay a $200 deposit for a look.

Scam sales of French Bulldogs
Scam sales of French Bulldogs

• Jm
    J-Mir Jun 27, 2016

I contacted them to see about purchasing a puppy. I saw that the ad listed a price for each pup displayed. The two pups I was interested in had a price attached of $650. Knowing that these puppies are selling for $2500 to $5000 I thought this must be the deposit so I submitted a contact information sheet. No where on the website does it say where they are located, who the owners are, nothing of the kind which made me very suspicious. They responded back by email again giving me the prices. The $650 was the complete price with free shipping. This is when I knew this had to be a scam. I am in California but asked them where they are located. They responded back with Pasadena, Maryland. I said, great, I'm not too far away I'd like to come by and see the puppies so that I can chose between the two pups I liked. That's when they said I'd have to post a $200 deposit and that is when I knew this was a complete sham. I told them that I felt they were a scam site and that I was going to report them. In my mind a legit breeder would have said something to complete the sale and get me to see the pups. THIS SCAM breeder said "go ahead".

• Vi
    Vicki Orvis Mar 02, 2017

Interesting! This appears to be a new or partner scam site: http://achufrenchbulls.net/puppies.html

They have the exact same puppies listed for sale right now March 2017. According to their correspondence with me, they're located on the coast of VA I've been trying to arrange a site visit to pick between 2 pups listed for several days now (BTW - same puppies Beatrice and Bash). "Our payment plan works for Moneygram or Western Union as we have one at Walmart which is much more easier on our part." When I said I wasn't comfortable sending money that way and would rather wait and visit, they never spoke to me again.

Receivers name...Agnes Ajong
    State...Virginia
    City...Newport News
    Zip code...24128

When it's completed, they'll issue you a receipt with an authorization
    number that I'll need to pick up the money.I will contact you later this evening.

Best Regards