Free Credit ReportThey took 29. 95 out of my account

P

I don't know what city they are in but they took my money for a free credit report and i want my 29. 95 returned to me. I did not authorize no one to take money out of my account.

The phone number is [protected]

The confronmation number is 1218262

Please help me.

Thanks, phyllis

Jacklyn Elizabeth Thompson Jun 01, 2007

I was told that this was for a free credit report and I wouldn't be charged for anything. Then I noticed that they were taking out $12.95 out of my checking account.

• Do
    Don Smith Jun 02, 2007

After a one time free credit report, this Company has charged our bank account for $9.95 without authorization by us. (MNI Credit Report Svcs.)

• Te
    Terry W. Greene Jun 25, 2007

I answered an ad that said my credit report was free. I now have a $12.00 charge to my mastercharge account. I didn't ask for anything but the free report.

• Sc
    Scott Shackelford Jul 25, 2007

The company CIC Triple Advantage or FreeCreditReport.com is a lying company. The website says it has a free report. It says nothing about becoming part of a membership, and a month later they take $12.95 out of your bank account. This is just another example of theft over the internet.

james m brown Oct 02, 2007

Mni credit rpt service is taking $9.95 times two out of my checking account per month without approval!

Beware people!

SAVANNA DONLIN Nov 18, 2007

They charged $12.95 to my bank account for a free 30 day trial!! When i never got a credit report from them... Its bs so do not sign up with these jerks!! They wont even refund you!!!

charles a hahn Dec 31, 2007

I simply wanted to check my credit score for free. I specifically did not sign up for continued monitoring. However, you must give credit card info to get your free report. I had trouble with these folks last summer and had a hard time getting it canceled. I have had my bank dispute the charge.

• De
    Debbie King Mar 04, 2008

I ordered a free credit report online, then canceled their membership the same day. They told me no problem. They have been charging my credit card $1.00 every month since September 2007.

This is a scam. DO NOT use their so called service. I am still trying to get the charges stopped.

• He
    Heraldine Kuhlamnn Mar 19, 2008

I was charged $29.95 and $1.00 and $1.00 for a free credit report which I did not authorized.

• Hi
    highrollin4x4 Apr 02, 2008

unauthorized withdrawl from bank acct

• St
    Stephanie Apr 05, 2008

I did a credit report in January and there was a payment of a dollar that I authorized, but since then this company has been taking 14.95 out of my account since then, my bank had countinued to credit this charge, but I need some answers because this is unfair and sneaky. Please get back to me with an explantaion.

charles wade Apr 05, 2008

i had informed them to cancel my subscription after the free 30 days, also i am no longer able to access the site/account subsequently it must be cancelled.

Jacqueline Miles Apr 10, 2008

These people of been stealing $9.95 from me for some time. They will email you a response that they are canceling your membership and will refund the previous charge. They will never stop taking your money nor will they ever refund you anything. They are thieves.

• Mi
    MICHELLE WALKER Apr 16, 2008

I was charged fourteen dollars for a free credit report. I sent an email to inform them that I wanted to cancel the subscription of this because I thought it would be free.

Sandra Figueroa Apr 28, 2008

I was charged 29.95 and 1.00 for a free credit report. I wasnt authorized. Im very upset.

• To
    todd Skibinski Apr 29, 2008

This was to be free for so many day then charged for it, but I thought that I be notified before being charged. The policy wasn't very clear.

• He
    heidi11063 May 04, 2008

iwas also charged 29.095 and a 1.00 and i di dnot want it either its so nice to see how they just let any one do what they want with out you knowing you would think they would ask if you wanted it before theydo somethinglike that

• Xe
    xena May 20, 2008

I signed up for a free credit report and I can not get in touch with anyone to cancel the free trail I have called and emailed them but they still are charging my credit card

• Hi
    highrollin4x4 May 26, 2008

for everyone`s information you can stop mni from removing funds from your bank accounts. I currently found a # for the thieves (1-866-365-8654)

• Sh
    shane kellar Aug 10, 2008

free credit report chsrged me for free services isnt that a genced the law

Joe Carlson Aug 10, 2008

Depends, if it's from www.freecreditreport.com, you will see the disclaimer on the bottom of the screen on the commercials that state that you have to enroll in "Triple Advantage" which is a 12.95 per MONTH. You might see it more than once. Go back to the web site and get the contact information to call them an cancel it. Note: It is not against the law. Go to www.AnnualCreditReport.com to get the FREE 100% credit report that you are entitled to per year.

• Ba
    Barbara Aug 12, 2008

i went to a free credit report with no purchase needed and on the same day i was billed 19.95 which created an overdraft of an additional 37.00

Sally Marver Oct 28, 2008

I agreed to a free credit report, and now have been charged $14.95. The # on my bank statement is not a valid phone number so I don't know how to go about changing this. Somehow I was misled into thinking this was a FREE credit report. How do I go about cancelling this?

• Li
    Linda Lalicker Oct 30, 2008

The same thing just happened to me!!! I have NO idea where I agreed and/or signed up for what they are charging me for. I thought it had been taken care of, but the $29.95 was charged to my account. That charge caused me to get an overdraft fee of $25.00. I had only $28.30 in the bank, and I knew that a charge for about $21.65 would be coming out for Blockbuster, leaving me $6.65 until my SSDI check came on the third of the month! I am so darn upset! I called and spoke with someone just awhile ago; they stated that it is clearly stated about the 3-in-1 Report!!! I totally, completely, and firmly disagree with her, as I had NO idea I signed up for it!!! I did not want a charge for anything; I just wanted my "Free Credit Report"! Boy, was a ever taken, as well as perhaps thousands more just in this year alone!!! They will reap what they sow; that I AM confident about!!!

God bless and provide; choose to do right no matter what others do! Forgive and bless them! I'm still grinding my teeth, but I will go on! LOL God is Faithful; He will see me through!

~ Linda ~

• Da
    David Nov 10, 2008

Free Credit Report is not free! I cancelled the service and they still charged $14.95 from my checking account well after I cancelled. I called Free Credit Report and they refused to refund the $14.95. Free Credit Report is a Ripoff!

• Na
    Nancy D. McGriff Nov 23, 2008

the source of this charge is unknown

J Stanley Nov 23, 2008

I PAID $79.95 FOR MY FREE CREDIT REPORT! "FREE"?

J Stanley Nov 23, 2008

IT TOOK ME 5 YEARS BEFORE THEY STOPPED CHARGING ME FOR THE "FREE" CREDIT REPORT!

Joseph Foster Nov 24, 2008

Also robbed by free credit report.com. There credit reports were not and are still not accurate. I asked for a refund based on the fact 2 of the 3 agencies reported very different reports than freecreditreport. The told me it was non refundable. i told them i would contact my district attorney and to cancell my account. just got dinged with a monthly service charge. I'm going and recommend everyone else goes straight to their local district attorney, believe it or not, they get things done.

Joe Foster

• Ms
    msbren Dec 10, 2008

THEY ARE WITH DRAWINGS FUNDS FOR MY ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASES, FIRST I DON'T USE THE SERVICE, DON'T WANT THE SERVICE, AND DIDN'T AUTHROIZE THE SERVICE. I WANT EVERY DIME RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT INCLUDING OVERDRAFT FEES ALONG WITH $500 OR MORE FOR MY INCONVENICE

MS BREN

Angelenna Dec 22, 2008

I did a FREE credit report and for the past 2 months they have been charging me over $12 on my account.

jon Feb 04, 2009

I was scammed into a free credit report. Now they are taking money from my account with out authorization. This month alone they have taken $90. Now I'm trying to get my money back.

• Jm
    JMM Mar 02, 2009

They have been charging my card fradulently for the past four months. I want it to stop immediately. The charge for $12.95 started appearing automatically with out my authorizations. I want it stopped and my money back. JMM

J. Seeley Apr 13, 2009

There's nothing remotely free about FREE CREDIT REPORT.com. They're advertisements are fraudulent and their practices are criminal. I have called the FTC about a class-action lawsuit. I tried to cancel three times within my 9 day trial period by phone (the only way you're allowed to cancel) and could never get through even though I called during their listed business hours. I was scammed out of thirty dollars. This Class Action Lawsuit is the only way to seek reperations. If you would like to persue this course of action with me, please add your name and zipcode to the list below.

J. Seeley 49341

• To
    topscoop Apr 29, 2009

I called to cancel my free credit report at freecreditreport.com and the CUSTOMER SERVICE person REFUSED TO CANCEL IT. I have never in my life heard someone double speak and act completely unprofessional and insane. The accent sounded like they were from India --he said his name was JC. He first said I can offer you a 50% savings of what you have been paying and you can pay 7.95, I said no thank you I am paying all my debt off and I no longer need to moniter my credit cards. I said at least 6 times I would like to cancel it. He kept saying so I will sign you up for the 7.95 monthly payment. When I finally said I am reporting your company to the better business bureau he said, why Miss I cancelled it what are you talking about? This company is disgusting and I feel really sorry for anyone who has to go through what I just went through on the phone. ANCESTRY.com was the complete OPPOSITE. I will do business with them again. I called to cancel and they offered to refund the last month since they had just billed it and I have not been using it. they were exceptional and professional. DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO FREECREDITREPORTS.COM. go anywhere else but here!!!

• Je
    Jeff Paris May 12, 2009

If they say they cannot cancel, hangup and call back. Them demand to talk to a supervisor. If that fails, cancel the credit card and have it reissued.

• Mo
    Mosey Maged Oct 12, 2009

please stop charging me on my credit card now!

• Pm
    pmoreau Oct 16, 2009

i cancelled my membership and am still being billed

• Mu
    mustangman714 Oct 27, 2009

They give this address to remove credit card, and there is no place to take it off, this is a scam and is very devious, cause people needing help dont need to be ripped off by the people who say they are here to help. FREE CREDIT REPORT TAKE MY CARD OFF NOW, I am seeking laws that will not allow this kind of behavior.

Malisa Watson Dec 03, 2009

There is no phone number to cancel my 7 day free trial and I do not want my credit card charged