Free Credit ReportThey took 29. 95 out of my account

P

I don't know what city they are in but they took my money for a free credit report and i want my 29. 95 returned to me. I did not authorize no one to take money out of my account.

The phone number is [protected]

The confronmation number is 1218262

Please help me.

Thanks, phyllis

• Nu
    nui Dec 10, 2014

Very very poor of credit report that you will get from. Nation Credit Report. not worst even a dollar . Don 't trill and don't use this company please . You will wasting too much on every thing. Please don't ...

notfreecreditreport.com Aug 03, 2013

please tell my whats free about free credit report.com?please help me understand how all of a sudden im charged 32.99 for my free credit report I allowed one doller and that's it within a few minutes I get a charge for $32.99 what a fraud.this is a complete scam and its highly published on our tv and computer devices.needless to say I got my money back but the point is these people are complete crooks luckly I get notified of any and all transactions that are assoiated with my account so I caught this.bs
    But this is what there doing.something needs to be done about this but where do you start?My advise(if you go to this website just plan on being bent over because that's what your getting.

• Di
    Diana M. Rhodes Apr 24, 2012

I signed on for a free credit report. They keep on putting $19.95 on my credit card every month and they charged me $50 and I don't know why.

• Cg
    Cgpennington Feb 10, 2012

Credit my acct now and do not charge me again, I've never ben to this site!!!

• Ju
    june allen Jan 07, 2012

My free credit report was processed incorrectly two times in a row.
    My apartment number is 503 and was processed using apt 5C and then processed again with apt 5.
    Now the credit agencies want proof of my "new" address.

• Ca
    Candace Walsh Oct 09, 2011

Every month I have to call my credit card company and have them credit me for a charge I do not want.

• De
    Deb Mars Sep 29, 2011

Completely agree. I am now on day 10 of waiting for my so called 'refund' they immediately charged me $29.95 TWICE! I immediately cancelled and they refused to refund then they said they'll refund $29.95 & $14.95. Becuase it's non refundable they are keeping $15. What a crock! They are a total joke, told them I'm going to file a police report fi they don't refund it she said "goahead" I'm like oh yeah don't tempt me. I will be filing a complaint against them. It's ridiculous, all you want is your credit report and here they are charging you. What I clicked on Said "7 Day FREE trial" Not "Here let me charge you $29.95 TWICE!" Called AGAIN today, said oh no there was an error the refund didn't go thru, it'll be refunded today. Yeah well if it's not there by next Wed. I'm filing the damn police report and complaint with my bank! And going to report them to better business bureau.

• Po
    POA22 Sep 17, 2011

There is nothing mentioning they will charge you 29.95 unless you say no thanks at checkout. After clicking the blue "no thanks" button you will see the 29.95 fee. This was told to me by a suprevisor. So the bottom line is the fee is hidden in a place you will never see it unless you DON'T want to get your credit report. I was told I would receive a full refund in 7 to 10 business days so I am currently waiting to see what happens. To get this far I was nothing short of being a dick on the phone about the whole experience. I used no bad language, I just told them I would not go away until I recieved the full 29.95 back. Then the supervisor told me where the fee disclosure was and I asked her how I would see that if I wanted the credit report. Naturally, she had no worthy answer. I HAVE HAD IT WITH COMPANIES LIKE THIS, WHICH IN MY BOOK ARE EVERY FORTUNE 500 COMPANY. THEY DON'T GIVE A ### ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING. THIS COUNTRY NEEDS A REVOLUTION. POLITITIONS AND THE COMPANIES THEY SUPPORT NEED TO BE EXECUTED. DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN OR WHATEVER, THEY ARE ALL MONEY SUCKING ###. I SAY KILL THEM ALL!!!

• Cm
    CMBAB Aug 22, 2011

I have called and complained several times and still they charge my account. If they do not stop I will file a lawsuit.

• So
    SoDone Jun 30, 2011

I just had the same thing happen to me and I don't even know how they got my banking information.. I was having no luck with this stupid "Free credit report" so I contacted my bank and asked my bank to put a stop payment on any charges that they may try to charge. I also found that when put on the spot about fraud and ripping people off they did refund our money.. This is the 3rd month in a row that this has happened and overdrawn my account.. I and fed up with large companies taking advantage of toise trying to make something in this life.. I wish you all the luck..

• Al
    Albert Araiza Jun 27, 2011

I am not using this service and want the charges to my credit card stopped.
    Albert Araiza

• La
    Laurie Chapman Jun 02, 2011

I have canceled this service, but my credit card is still being charged.

• Mi
    mike kennedy May 26, 2011

I canceled my service and they charged me under a differant name. what a scam

• they tell people free credit report for $1 for 7 trail..after that u dont get charge to the account. they charge $19.95 without my unauthorized.i think this is a scam..please refund my money to my account..

• Al
    Alaura May 06, 2011

I was supposed to recieve a free credit check for my boyfriend, months later I then had a unauthorized charge of $14.95 causing an overdraft on my account totalling the charges to $40

• Ph
    Phyllis mosley Apr 21, 2011

they carged me $2.97 then a $57.61 then a .46
    i was in the hospital, iam asking for a refun on the $57.61
    i cancel the same day they carged me the $2.97 They said i could cancle any time with in that 30 days.i did cancle the same day.

madeline c dicarlo Apr 15, 2011

was suppose to get 3 credit card company reports
    only got score not 3 pags of info

• Ct
    CT-PA Apr 09, 2011

I was billed twice within three dyas of each other for $14.95 in the month of March. I did not authorize these transactions.

• He
    Henry Hurst Mar 18, 2011

Cancel Free Credit Report payment of $15.88. Do want or need this service.

• Do
    Don Cloer Sr Mar 06, 2011

I agree with most (if not all) of YOU, because I became that same victim. However I lost only one (1) month for $14.95. CHANGE BANKS/ACCOUNTS, whatever it takes. $14.95 is NOT a high cost for a lesson in ECONOMICS 101, poker 101, or other things 101.

Josh2705 Mar 06, 2011

i did not authorize a 14.95 charge to my checking account!! they are just taking my money without me knowing

• Lu
    luckykatgirl65 Mar 01, 2011

I have canceled this free credit report twice and still have it debited from my account every month. STOP

Sarah J. Ballantyne Feb 25, 2011

Did not know that i would be charged for a 'FREE CREDIT REPORT" and want it taken off my credit card now. Also the money that i
    have been charged and paying each month should be put back into my account now.

• Da
    Dave Abl Jan 23, 2011

I've called and canceled my percription to free credit report.com and i still keep getting charged $19.95 a month on my checking account and i want all my money refunded back to me.

• Gr
    greggloaj Jan 21, 2011

I had this just happen to me too! In fact, I called them on it and they only would give me a $10 refund. I guess they realized the charge is tricky otherwise I don't see why they would even offer a partial refund. Since they would not reimburse the full amount, I immediately called my credit card and disputed the charge as I don't recall ever authorizing this charge. Very deceiving, to say the least, if there is someplace where they indicate it will be $29.95 to access a certain website--if so, I sure didn't see it. At any rate, they told me up front it would be $19.95 if I didn't cancel within 9 days but there was nothing that I recall regarding an additional charge of $29.95.

• Mi
    Michael H. Woodham Jan 16, 2011

I have requested SEVERAL times for this charge to stop. It did for a SHORT time and then stated AGAIN. Please STOP this charge AGAIN. I DO NOT want this service. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME CONTINUE MAKING THIS REQUEST. Thank You.

• Ar
    armywife1212 Jan 13, 2011

I have noticed a charge to my bank account that i DID NOT authorize...the amount was $14.95, and posted to my account on December 21, 2010...i want a refund to my bank account immediately.

• Os
    OSC Dec 06, 2010

Freecredit.com
    IS NOT free and always trying to up sale you with additional products and if do purchase a report you a monthly charge for credit monitoring.
    It is ashame that these SOBs are allowed to scam the public

• Ve
    vera jones15 Dec 06, 2010

There is a charge of $14.95 on my acount that I did not apply for so will you Please remove it this was a free report for my School Class and they charged me for it.

• Mc
    McAfreak Oct 18, 2010

You are entitled to a free credit report once a year from each of 3 organizations: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. The fact that you signed up for a credit reporting service that charges a monthly fee is your problem, but that doesn't mean that you don't deserve advice in getting out.

Contact the Better Business Bureau for information about this company and any complaints, and then contact the company itself, saying you will contact the Better Business Bureau if they do not comply. Make sure to document EVERYTHING in your interactions with the company while trying to sort this out. This ensures that you will have the upper hand in anything you do against the company (lawsuit, filing a complaint, etc.). If no progress is made, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Call your credit card company and notify them that any bills from FreeCreditReport.com are unauthorized from this point forward (I don't know exactly what good this will do for you, but it does let others know about the problem, along with whatever else the Credit Card company decides to do).

If all else fails, get an attorney and research your options.

• Ri
    Richard39 Oct 18, 2010

How do you contact these people to cancel monthly charge to my credit card?

• Me
    melisa13 Oct 07, 2010

every month i get 14.95 taken out of my bank account from this site and i didn't authorize it.

• Br
    Brent Miller Oct 01, 2010

These people keep billing me $14.95 this has happened twice I would like a refund for these unauthorized withdraws this is stupid get it refund asap

• Je
    Jep09 Sep 08, 2010

They did this to us! Just file fraud with your bank and give them all details...call and cancel your membership at credit report, even though you did not join they will say you did. The bank has reimbursed us and is fighting the credit companies...4 diff ones! They said we authorized it online using our email as confirmation...funny thing is the letter they sent us had one letter wrong in my email address...so that way I can fight it saying that is not my email

• Wa
    Walter Sheahan Aug 31, 2010

I simply want to cancel my enrollment befor monthly charges start.

ann toalster Aug 25, 2010

the same thing happened to me I went into check "changes to my credit report " Only to find out I was totally charged again the $29.95 . I ended up canceling it all. This place is unscruplous and just after more money. wish I would have checked this out before.

• Ta
    Tama M Woodson Aug 20, 2010

I went on a site for free credit report they charged me 14.95 on my credit card without my consent.

jamtech2010 Jul 28, 2010

Just a comment guys... I'm in the neutral side because I know what you all into and I know how the business works... all I can say is its part of the marketing strategies... when you first went to the website, did you all read the contents of the homepage? the disclaimers/important notices, the ads, everything?? did you?? First, you must read every page so that you know what your signing in... second, read the terms and conditions... if you don't read it and just agree on it then your lost because after reading it and click the box to check it to agree, it means that you did agree that after the trial period that you'll be billed with the membership fee or every transactional charge... As I said, its part of the marketing strategies... So from now on, be mindful and cautious on the terms and conditions that you'll be agreeing...

• Ca
    CAWV Jun 04, 2010

i didnt ask to get charged 14.95 every month i would like to be taken off this list

• Kr
    krispix318 May 16, 2010

Unfortunately, posting here won't help. You'll have to contact the source of your credit report and have them cancel it. This site is just for posting complaints about companies.