Menu
Home Retail Stores Fred Meyer fred meyer jewelers

Fred Meyer review: fred meyer jewelers

K
Author of the complaint
9:04 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On March 24th I took a ring In to the Jewelers at 7701 DeBarr Rd Anchorage Alaska to be resized and the young man filled out the invoice and said it would be ready in 2 weeks on the 7 April approximately $80.00. So the next Sunday I was in the store so I stopped by to see if it might of been repaired earlier than expected and the other sales associate said it will be finished on 7 April as written on the invoice ok fine. So 7 April came around and I called the Jewelers and the sales associate said he had to get with the jeweler to see how much it will be to resize so my ring has been there 2 weeks and never even touched.I was very angry about that they lied to me. The next day I went to the store to get my ring and take to another jeweler to get it resized and the manager could of cared less about the situation. She gave my husband an attitude when he asked her a question and he said how can you compensate us for our troubles and being lied to that was a ring my husband bought me for my Birthday she said to call Corporate. I will never shop there again and will tell everyone I know not to go there. We have spent a lot of money at that store in the past years. I will never take a ring there again to be resized and the jeweler is always outside smoking when I go there. I give them a 0.

0 comments